Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mr.Cr@nky

Unfortunately, since Mr.Cr@nky has not posted anything on this forum and it has been a while since he said he was quitting, I think we have lost a member.

][)Warrior

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

ahh,i semm to be getting dumber by the second because i posted the above message and forgot to leave my name sorry ][)eath...plz mr.cr@nky stay with our clan!!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mr.CRANKY,

What The Hell Are You Thinking????

Why Do You Want To Leave Th Clan?????

We Get On Almost All The Time!!!!!!Almost Everytime I Log On There Is Someone Else In The Clan On.. If We Aren't On Then Go Kick Someone's Ass And Make The Clan Look Better....Or Just Have Fun Doing Whatever.

Plz Don't Leave The Clan We Need All The People We Can Get, eventhough...Everyday "Almost" We Get A New Person. The Clan Is Growing If You Don't Want To Be Part Of This Clan Then Post Another Message On The Forum Saying So,But For My Sake Plz Reconsider You Are A Valued Member Off This Clan And I Don't Want To Loose You!!!!

This Could Be The Problem

1. You Are Getting One The Wrong Server We ARE All ON Exodus Aka Us East Server On The New Version

2.The New Patch For Battle.net Is Fucked Up Ii Could Be That It Doesn't Show Our Names Even When You Are In The Channel With Us

"This Has Happened To Me Before"

3. That You Might Be In A Different Time Zone......Most Of Our Clan Lives In The Us And One In Austraila.....If The Time Zone Is What Is Wrong Then Try Logging On At A Time When WE Might Be On

We Have Pacific/Mountain Time

4.I Hope You Will Reconsider We Want You Ass Part Of Our Clan Don't Walk Out On Uss Plz