Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Reconsider?

Don't worry, the meeting was cancelled. Too few people showed up. I will give greater advance notice next time. Mr.Cr@nky, are you always logging onto exodus.battle.net [useast]? This weekend I saw members on quite a bit, but unfortunately battle.net splits interfered a number of times. Do not give up on the clan yet. There is no reason to quit, because we would like to have you and you have little or no obligations... just to have fun. I assure you that new members are joining every day and there are often members online. Please verify that you are using the correct server. If you are in a very different time zone than the United States, you may also have a problem.

][)Warrior

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I QUIT!!! You Guys ARE NEVER ON............ and the reason why i couldnt make the meeting was b/c i was at my dads... maybe if you would have told me sooner.......

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This is a reminder (you should have seen this on the main page or from the Clan Bot) that there is a mandatory meeting at 14:00 PST Saturday May 19. Pacific Standard Time (PST) can be determined from the clan bot (use the !time command to view official Clan Time.) If you are unable to make this meeting, please post a reply here. I know that this may happen for some of you because 2 p.m. on Saturday is 4 a.m. on Sunday for some. If this is so, a brief outline of the meeting will be E-mailed to you.

][)Warrior