Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the clan ranks and maps/recruiting

hi its me leaving you another message

as u know i want to be a high templar or will settle for scout i am wondering what i can do to get this possition.....and how ][)Magus and ][)eliciousTaco got their possitions???

i am willing to make maps for the clan and go recruiting in the channels when im online....will this get me to high templar???

if you haven't found out there is a new clan memeber ][)efiler he was recruited by me....GOT ONE.....ONE DOWN LOTS TO GO......

plz post a response to my questions online i am eger to know what u will say....Till Later...

your humble clans member,

][)eth....

Re: the clan ranks and maps/recruiting

Hello ][)eath,

Unfortunately, the clan is currently moving in slow motion due to a grave case of very busy leader syndrome. However, you can still gain promotions and hopefully the leaders will be around more often soon. There are some promotions listed on the Members page but a full list of ways is necessary anyway. So here you go:

1. Making clan maps is a good way of gaining promotions. If you do make them, please attach them to an E-mail sent to me (bkam@operamail.com). I will check over the map, make it official, and add it to the maps page. At the beginning making one map will definitely promote you to Zealot rank, but you have to do other things besides making maps to become a high templar.

2. Another way, as you mentioned, is to recruit members. (By the way, I have not seen ][)efiler yet.) If you do recruit members, make sure to have them create a new name with ][) in front and add to their profile the lines "Clan ][)estiny" and "Rank: Probe". Also make sure to tell me through !msg or the contact page on this site so I can add them to the members list.

3. In the future you will be able to gain ranks in other ways, but these two ways are the main ways as the clan grows.

][)Warrior

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

as u know i want to be a high templar or will settle for scout i am wondering what i can do to get this possition.....and how ][)Magus and ][)eliciousTaco got their possitions???

i am willing to make maps for the clan and go recruiting in the channels when im online....will this get me to high templar???

if you haven't found out there is a new clan memeber ][)efiler he was recruited by me....GOT ONE.....ONE DOWN LOTS TO GO......

plz post a response to my questions online i am eger to know what u will say....Till Later...

][)eth....

Re: the clan ranks and maps/recruiting

Also, concerning ][)Magus and ][)IEatTacos -- Those two members helped to found the clan and they were the first two members. We needed some other high ranking members in this clan in order to start it out, so they will remain there at my discretion. They are not preventing you from promotions; there can be more than one high templar or scout, but only one archon.

][)Warrior

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

][)eth....