Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
found a few

Hi fellow mushroomers.. We have been going out on a daily basis the last few days around Iroq. Co. in two seperate locations. Found a few small black ones in one spot and probably 15 yellows in another location yesterday (4-29-08). I was beginning to wonder if someone else had found my spot. I believe they are just starting to pop. Good thing about this time of year, is the kids love hunting them, but they don't like eating them. Woohoo for me. Good times had by all. Goodluck All..

Email: amomtwice@hotmail.com

State: Iroquois Co. IL

Re: found a few

I'm new to this, usually I'm working this time of year. I went out tues- only found 2 Silver ? very light in color (didn't know how/where to hunt) I got info from another hunter and went back out on wed. Came home with 27 more. most were (esculenta) the light silver/grey color. and 5-7 (Semilibra) the ones with the short dark caps. I spent some time on the internet this am to look things up. whats everyone calling yellow etc..... my husband thought I was a nut yesterday because I was so excited to find shrooms..... Good luck everyone. visorgirl

Email: gerude99@yahoo.com

State: fortville, Indiana

Re: found a few

I THINK YOUR IN MY SPOT

Email: derbyduden67@hotmail.com

State: il

Re: Re: found a few

maybe i am...

Email: amomtwice@hotmail.com

State: Iroquois Co. IL

Re: Re: Re: found a few

the early bird gets the shroom