Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any on Ohio

I had found one on Sunday before the warm weather... my brother found two on Monday.. Wonder if any other finds in Ohio?

Email: csmith277@yahoo.com

State: Ohio Logan County

Re: Any on Ohio

I went today just to check a new spot I ran into last year in Pike County. I'm glad I did; the mesh bag I use is a little bigger than a bread sack and I filled it up, all blacks. It surprised me to find this many.

State: OH

Re: Re: Any on Ohio

Have you found any since the cold weather has come back? Have you heard of any findings north of columbus?

Email: rowex4@redbird.net

State: ohio

Looking for blacks 4/6/07 in Granville, Ohio and found 32 greys about 2", found 7 nice black Easter evening. I found over the years, that when they start coming, they don't stop because of cold weather. I picked some with a friend 2 years ago in snow we could hardly see through in April, so don't stop looking. Finding blacks around clusters of cherry trees.

Email: r_2dogs@yahoo.com

State: Ohio

Christa was it a black that you found or gray? I went in the woods last night and found hardly and flowers and a lot of mayapples were frosted and laying on the ground. How bout your area? Thanks, Teena

Email: rowex4@redbird.net

Re: Re: Any on Ohio

It was a black, very light in color though, must have just come up when I found it... I gone twice since then and not found anymore... want to go as soon as this rain stops!

Email: csmith277@yahoo.com

State: Ohio Logan County

Re: Re: Re: Any on Ohio

havnt found any more in crawford co. yet i figure next weekend should start finding a few the pic i sent to morels in ohio .com to christas site it was froze solid then when the sun came out after the snow melted it melted also lolfreezing them is not good!!! see yall bob from north central ohio

Email: bscsocks@yahoo.com