Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morels Report: Missouri.

Morels are "blooming" in central northern Ozark region. Have not seen huge numbers, but some patches very productive. Last night and this morning, filled two bags between five hunters. Suggest looking on CoE (Corps of Engineers) lands (Truman, Pomme de Terre) if you don't have access to non public lands. Be aware, ticks are also out in force too...

State: MO

Re: Morels Report: Missouri.

NO LUCK HERE IN ST.JOSEPH,BUT AM WILLING TO KEEP TRYING.IT IS A LITTLE CHILLY TODAY.SAME THE REST OF THE WEEK,ANY TIPS...?? THANKS,GOOD LUCK

Email: tootall6969@yahoo.com

State: missouri

Re: Morels Report: Missouri.

I spent about an hour hunting mushrooms this afternoon in a wooded area of Chesterfield outside St. Louis. Found 65 small to good sized morels. Plan to check again tomorrow. Am concerned about the colder temps predicted after tomorrow.

Email: LMALM53@aol.com

State: Missouri

Re: Re: Morels Report: Missouri.

I'm a first timer, but spent a few hours looking in Wildwood along the Meramec Wednesday afternoon. I own Balaban's restaurant and my chef was competing in the Iron Fork competition last night and we wanted first of the season morels for his dish. Managed to find about two dozen decent sized greys, enough for the competition. I can only assume these came up before the cold snap.

State: West St. Louis County, MO

Re: Re: Morels Report: Missouri.

found a pound last week in Saint Joseph, missouri

State: missouri