Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Illinois

I live in Lee County and haven't heard of any popping up yet. Please post your Ill. findings here!

Email: darrbobbi@hotmail.com

Re: Illinois

Found around sixty greys the last two days in central il. Alot were too small to pick, left em to grow, hopefully noone stumbles upon my patch.

State: il

I was out for a while in Tazewell County with no luck at my early spots. How far south are you, Buck?

Email: john@morelsandmore.com

State: Illinois (Central)

Re: Re: Illinois

ArounD Springfield. Went out again yesterday for about an hour, and found about a pound and a half between three of us. Only on steep south facing slopes. Some of them were 4-5 inches! Still way early, and with the cold wont probably wont peak for a couple of weeks.

State: il

I live in Tazewell county as well and haven't found any yet. I've been out a couple times, but still too early. I'd give it another week or two especially with this cold weather coming up.

Email: aimoneja@insightbb.com

State: IL

I agree with you, Joe. I think we may see the greys the middle of next week if we get the warmup. Good luck - maybe we will run into one another in the woods!

Email: john@morelsandmore.com

State: Illinois (Central)

We lived in Tazewell County several years ago and it always seemed to be around May 1. We now live in Loudon County, TN and found some last week and they were a bit dried up but still good.

Email: tinman05@juno.com

State: TN