Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
good season in sw iowa

gf and i found twelve pounds in about 6 hrs. of hunting sat. and sun. some huge whites, big greys, and a few yellows. will be going out again in the middle of the week. one of the best yrs. i have seen in a long time. we could quit now and be ahead of where we finished last year and we have another good two weeks ahead of us!

State: iowa

Re: good season in sw iowa

do you have any location that you could disclose at least a county

Email: brutusponyexpress.net

State: mo

Re: Re: good season in sw iowa

yes, i can disclose fremont county or maybe mills, i'm not sure. the actual location is around thurmon ia. the whole area is bluffs and i'm sure if you came up and ask most anyone they would give you permission to hunt. take the thurman exit off of i29 north and look around. it is all forest. find a chunk of woods that looks good to you and find the nearest house and ask permission. most ppl will say go for it. hope this helps.

Re: Re: Re: good season in sw iowa

by the way, it looks like this weekend will be the height of the season in this area. good luck!!!!!!!

Re: Re: good season in sw iowa

one more time. i misspelled thurman, do a mapquest, will take you right there. there are plenty to go around this year. the correct name is thurman.

Re: Re: Re: good season in sw iowa

thanks for the info went to riverton today didnt find one i could keep thank its about over have a good rest of season maybe way up north iwish i could go farther up but gas is too high

Email: brutusponyexpress.net

State: mo