Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
big whites and some yellow

WENT HUNTING TODA WITH MY TWO SONS AND 64 YEAROLD MOTHER.THE LATE ONES R ALWAYS THE BIGGINS.FOUND 25 NICE ONES ,BIGGEST ONETALLER THAN A COKE CAN.SOME WERE DRY BUT SOAKIN THEM OVER NIGHT DOES WONDERS.WILL HUNT MOST OF DAY TOMORROW PROBABLY LAST DAY HER IN KENTUCKY MAYBE 1 OR 2 MORE DAYS WE WILL FEAST TOMMORROW. I CANT WAIT CAUSE I HAVE LET MY KIDS EAT MOST OF THEM SO FAR LOL. THEY LOVE THEM.HAPPY HUNTING. TAKE A KID FISHING . EASY TO FIND RIGHT NOW ,BUT HARD CLIMB ALL FOUND ON STEEP HILLSIDE HAVE BRIER SCRATCHES ALL OVER BUT ITS SURE WORTH THE PAIN

Email: lisad06083@earthlink.net

State: ky.

Re: big whites and some yellow

hi,went hunting again today and took my 74 year old dad,along with my sons of course and my mother.found only 5 much,much to dry.but found 8 inch yellow,in bad shape to dry.but it was a beautiful day,saw a lot of wild orchids and rattlesnake plant.

Email: lisad06083@earthlink.net

State: ky.

PAIN

I stupidly went shroom hunting with shorts and a T-shirt on and am definitely regretting it!!! I postee a message a week or so ago saying that we got about 4-5 lbs., but the pain from the May Apple trees and other thorny things out there is unreal. I will have scars from these battle wounds, but I am definitely not complaining because of the mushrooms I will, however, never wear shorts again.

Email: stephanie_rue@hotmail.com

State: IL