Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any one finding mushrooms???

Hello, everyone I am here in Plymouth Indiana and i was wondering if anyone was having any luck finding and mushrooms in my area. I went out Saturday April 15th and i did not have any luck. I have mushroom fever really bad. I hear that in southern Indiana they are finding them. Any news would be great.
I wish you all good hunting.

Email: grubbs_b@yahoo.com

State: Plymouth, Indiana

Re: Any one finding mushrooms???

Hey Brandi I'm in Pulaski County. They'll be up starting this weekend. Good luck!!

State: IN

It sounds to me after reading the various replies across this great country, that it is not happening in northern Ind. yet....unless you want to kill yourself to find very few, very small ones that is.

In other words, if there are few reports in southern Ind., Illinois or Missouri of small grey's, then it is too early 200 miles north of that. Especially in Plymouth In., which gets cold blasts from a big lake named "Michigan". A guy here at work just got back from Rochester In. (near you) and found nothing, and gets em' every year. The rain you got yesterday will help.
Hold on, they will be here in a week or 2.

P.S. Scott Skiles from Plymouth is the baddest white basketball player to ever live in Indiana.

State: Eaton Rapids, Michigan

The baddest white player from Indiana was a guy named Larry Bird, no scott Skiles in anym hall of fame.

State: Ohio