Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Use the buddy system

Wow! Sometimes I get a little spooked. I and a friend hunt a nearby reservoir. Another person we know hunts there too but being a man, usually alone. He was spooked by 2 persons, in full military camo's, faces camoed, guns and all. Like they were marching throught the woods. Weird??? We have found a few good batches of grays and small yellows, but will continue to use the buddy system out there!

Email: pak1152@peoplepc.com

State: Indiana

Re: Use the buddy system

dont be scared its turkey season the weren't going to hurt u then again u never no anymore good luck on your hunts and gl not being the hunted lol

Email: RIGGS2711@HOTMAIL.COM

State: INDIANA

Maybe you should abandon that spot all together. You just never know........ Where exactly were you hunting?

Re: Re: Use the buddy system

We hunt the Mississinawa (sp) Reservoir. My hubby said they were probably turkey shooters, but something like that can get out of hand real quick.

LOL!Patty,
Hey there,I am a hunter and I can just see your eyes with someone coming at you in the middle of no where out in the woods in full camo lol!I bet they were turkey hunting as a couple others replied to you also.With everything goinng on these days you just cannot afford to make a bad decision that might be your last.Yup I bet your heart was racing Well good luck huntin and less luck being "hunted".

Email: erinjimCC@peoplepc.com

State: INDIANA

Re: Re: Use the buddy system

Hi Jim, Naw, I won't quit going, I am too much of a "shrooner!" Have you read my essay on the front page of this sight? It was a school assignment, but it is me to a tee. (John Stewart was nice enough to post it for me) My friend that I hunt with always carries mace with her, but she was across the woods and so was her mace! (lol) We try to take precautions, but when hunting on state owned property, you take your chances. Patty