Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Blacks in KY

We have started finding some nice blascks here in southern ky.

Email: glshub@nctc.com

State: Kentucky

Re: Big Blacks in KY

Hello! Where at in the south of KY?? We are in the Northern part ( Rabbit Hash!) Do you know if there have been finds in the Bowling Green and Franklin area ? Anxiuos for the warm weather to come so we can hear the poppin noice in the north!

Email: charmsie@msn.com

State: KY

Appreciate reading about the finds in KY. My brothers and sister and I are planning our Annual Homecoming Hunt and want to make sure we hit during the season. We will be traveling from Arizona, Mississippi and Alabama to meet at Pennyrile State park along with friends from Webster County. Being with friends and family is the best but when we get to enjoy the thrill of the elusive Morel Hunt, what could be better. Happy Hunting. Cyndi :)

Email: CyndiSueWms@aol.com

State: Alabama

Re: Re: Big Blacks in KY

Hello, live in IN about 1 hr from Rabbit Hash. Going nuts trying to find em. Hunted 3 yrs now and not one shroom. Have tried Versailles State Park. Know what I'm looking for, Just can't locate. On vacation week of April 4th HELP!

Email: coolmcool@yahoo.com

State: IN

Are the mayapples coming up too?

Email: kickindirtdon@aol

State: Indiana

Re: Re: Re: Big Blacks in KY

Yes we have lived here for 11 years and only have found a hand full! We used to live in North Eastern IN and would find bags full! We are rather disappointed! Every year we comb the woods and think we will find some and we get skunked! Only found 3 yellow ones last year! Help!! Have a good vacation!

found basket full today april 8

Went turkey hunting today heard lots of turkey gobbling then spotted a morel stopped hunting started mushroom picking i live near fall creek falls state park.

Email: mikesosage@blomand.net

State: tennessee

hey, r u stillfinding them in ky. please respond?

Email: lisad06083@earthlink.net

State: ky.

Re: Re: Re: Big Blacks in KY

comr to meastern ky. you will find them.

mayapples up and blooming.

Re: found basket full today april 8

MORELS TASTE BETTER THAN TURKEY.LOL