Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome to Morel Season 2013!

March first is here along with the hope for a great Morel season. I can smell them frying in the pan already!

If you have time between the finding and the eating please POP onto 1 Morel Mushroom Lane and leave your find report. If you have your smart phone with you please snap a couple of photos to upload to the Hall of Honor...it's kind of like fishing - it's one thing to hear the story but it great to see the evidence .

Happy hunting everyone!

John

Email: John@morelsandmore.com

State: Illinois (Central)

Re: Welcome to Morel Season 2013!

i think its going to be an awsome season, im like you i cant wait to get that first skillet full frying. good luck to everyone.

Email: jkh_1213@yahoo.com

State: ohio

Hey John,
I'm not sure if you're doing any scouting yet but I'm pretty sure the season will start very soon down here. Were starting to see some mushrooms already, false morels and other inedible types. I'm thinking within a week, weather permitting... I'll be in redneck gold!! haha

Email: adamktate2005@gmail.com

State: southern illinois

That would be really early again! It will be great as long as we continue to get rain and it doesn't get too hot too soon. I am chomping at the bit! Keep us updated and Happy Hunting!

Email: John@morelsandmore.com

State: Illinois (Central)

next week is looking great here in southern ind.

State: in