I was looking at an apple tree in our front yard wondering if we should remove it. I looked at the ground and saw about three of what I thought were morel mushrooms. Talked to my friend at work who has been hunting for years and he confirmed my find. I was ecstatic! I went back out and found around five more close by. Now I am on the hunt all around our property:) I just soaked them in salt water and fried them in butter. I don't think I will be able to eat any other mushrooms for the rest of my life!