Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Early Morel Season in 2012?

Wow. 70's already next week and if we get some rain to make up for the lack of snow we've had it could be an early season. Thoughts?

Email: john@morelsandmore.com

State: Illinois (Central)

Re: Early Morel Season in 2012?

hopeing there will be some blacks up next weekend in the hocking hills, cant wait to get those first ones frying, its supposed to be in the sixtys and seventys here also for the next two weeks and fiftys at night, they should pop, fingers crossed. good luck to everyone.

Email: jkh_1213@yahoo.com

State: ohio

I checked my 30 foot circle of blacks today, nothing up yet. this spot has produced for 11 years now. still early.

Email: accipiterron@earthlink.net

State: Ohio

Hey Ron what part of Oh. are you in? I hunt mostly in Jefferson & Carrol counties. My Sister & I are going to go check out our early woods in the morning. I know it's a little EARLY...but after that Winter we just had.......WHO KNOWS!!!! HAPPY HUNTING!

Email: davisonandy57@yahoo.com

State: OH

my cousin found two small blacks sunday, they should be some to be found this coming weekend.

Email: jkh_1213@yahoo.com

State: ohio

Warm soil temps. here, along with 70's during the day and 50's at night, should have the greys popping by the weekend.

Email: birdcounts@bright.net

State: Ohio(North-central)

Hi Andy! Just been texting Val and you lucky dogs are out shroom hunting! Hope you lace em!

Email: drewnoskimark@yahoo.com

I am in the southwestern corner, if I shoot an arrow i can darn near hit Ky or Ind. I am going back out this weekend. weather looks great,and my schroom stick needs dusting off!

Email: accipiterron@earthlink.net

I am jealous!! Still two or three weeks for us.

Email: john@morelsandmore.com

State: Illinois (Central)