Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eastern Missouri Morels

Checked my favorite spots in St Louis county and at our place in Ste Genevieve county. Nothing yet. This weather has me walking in the woods looking and hoping.....

Email: tclayton@unitrin.com

State: Missouri

Eastern Missouri Morels

Looked in all my favorite spots in St. Louis County and found nothing. However, my cousin in one of his secret St. Louis County spots found 2 black morels on Wednesday, April 6th.

Eastern Missouri Morels

Re-checked all my favorite St. Louis county spots and found one grey morel by a massive Sycamore tree. On Saturday I went looking at my favorite spot in Ste. Genevieve county and found nothing. Over the weekend my brother found 5 blacks on his property in Ste. Genevieve county. My cousin, like me, found nothing after a 5 hour walk along the Meramec River on Sunday. Weather's been great, what's the problem?

Eastern Missouri Morels

St. Louis county - last night took a quick walk to one of my local spots and found 3 grey morels and 3 yellow morels along a deer path (note - last year I cut down the yellow honeysuckle on both sides of this path). My cousin went to a new spot in south St. Louis county and found 3 yellow morels. Ever so slowly, they're starting to pop!!

Re: Eastern Missouri Morels

I am starting to find greys in St Louis, found about 35 in the last two days by the creeks.

Email: goober3535@aol.com

State: mo

Eastern Missouri Morels

St. Louis county - on Wednesday I didn't have much time so I looked at a spot close to the 6 found on Tuesday and found 2 blacks and a yellow. However, my cousin re-checked the place in south St. Louis county where he found tiny blacks last week and hit the mother load on yellow morels near large ash trees. I'm jealous......