Return to Website

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board

Post your Morel Find Reports Here

Unique Morel Hunter's shirts, caps and a lot more!

1 Morel Mushroom Lane Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Are we ready for the 2010 season people?!! I am pumped already!

I was watching Morel Mushroom videos last night and can't hardly stand the anticipation of going again! These videos were on YouTube by the way.

Email: doony62@yahoo.com

State: South Dakota

I saw my first Morel by accident last year, just thought Wow what a weird lookin schroom, did a little research and am definetly going out tomorrow to start the hunt - I am so excited yeah my husband thinks I'm nuts but what can I say nothing better then exploring
out in the woods. I'll be happy if I find just one. Have fun Ya'll Morel lovers

State: Tn.

I am pumped too, however I may not get to go. Tore my knee up 2 weeks ago. See surgeon tomorrow to see if I need surgery. Hope it doesn't happen. Its going to be a good year this year. No lack of moisture and the weather seems to be cooperating. Pray for me. Was hoping to top 50 lbs or more this year. I got a lot of old-timers that count on me for shrooms too. Don't sell em, just give em away.

Email: richellederrik231@yahoo.com

State: IL

Also pumped! I'm going to be scouting some more 'urban' areas since moving toward Chicago but still have some 'ole reliable locales in mind. Happy hunting!

Email: tbone_27@hotmail.com

State: Illinois

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I am so excited about our forecast I see em popping up in my sleep! Happy Hunting

Email: pja1963@yahoo.com

State: Il.

Where abouts in TN are you? I used to live in Johnson City 3 years ago..not too far from Bristol/Kingsport. I used to have luck in Carter Co. around Watuaga Lake..But NOTHING like last year in KY...my first time hunting there. Can't wait to go back!!

Email: csinhoosierland@gmail.com

State: IN.

i hunt in the shawnee national forest in southern il with my cousins from ky. they say they don't find them there up around eddyville area. was wondering what area of ky you go to.

Email: shlstvns@hotmail.com

State: illinois

high cinda, i hunt the shrooms in southern il in the shawnee national forest with my cousins who live in eddyville ky. they say they don't or can' find them there. eddyville is 40 miles east of paduca ky. was wondering which part of ky you hunt. thanks & happy hunting!

Email: shlstvns@hotmail.com

State: il

where can i look in south carolina for them just moved here last yr an didnt find any ......HELP I GOTTA HAVE MY SHROOMS !!!!!! happy hunting e1

Email: k_mccracken@hotmail.com

State: south carolina

anyone with facebook i have just started a new page for mushroom hunters to post pics,stories,comments or questions plz help me by becoming a fan and posting some good info it is called american wild mushrooms

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/americas-wild-mushrooms/116390231709734?ref=ts

Email: jakedaily25@yahoo.com

State: illinois