Return to Website

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum

PLEASE join in and help me get this together. If you have some photos to share please do. If you have other information, please share it here on this board. I'm at a stand still right now for photos. I'm doing this for you and yours and mine. Any contribution you can make to this site will be appreciated. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Lucy

Sizemore, Colletts, Phillips, Asher Generations Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank you!

Hi

did I read that right? You're a great grandmother of Preacher John and Maggie Sizemore? I'm glad you enjoyed the site. I encourage everyone to submit pictures of the generations of people if they have them. I'm glad I can share all these photos with the generations of family.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank you, Lucy for the site! I've really enjoyed the pictures and info. It was nice to see a picture of Uncle Onzie and Aunt Stella again. And though I'd seen the picture of Jackson S. in his uniform, I had not seen it in color before here. Thank you!!! (I'm a great-granddaughter of Preacher John and Maggie Sizemore.)

Re: Re: Thank you!

Dear Lucy,

Sorry it took me so long to respond-didn't see your note 'til now.

My grandfather was Bill Sizemore, son of John and Maggie (Shepherd) Sizemore. My mom also enjoys your site, and I've sent the link to my great aunt Edna, the last surviving child of John & Maggie. I've been working on my family's tree, and have 'met' many cousins online. Thank you again for your work!

Replying to:

Hi

did I read that right? You're a great grandmother of Preacher John and Maggie Sizemore? I'm glad you enjoyed the site. I encourage everyone to submit pictures of the generations of people if they have them. I'm glad I can share all these photos with the generations of family.

Replying to:

Thank you, Lucy for the site! I've really enjoyed the pictures and info. It was nice to see a picture of Uncle Onzie and Aunt Stella again. And though I'd seen the picture of Jackson S. in his uniform, I had not seen it in color before here. Thank you!!! (I'm a great-granddaughter of Preacher John and Maggie Sizemore.)