ARE YOU READY...FOR THE HEADSHOT....THE BURN....THE BOOM....OR THE BASH???.......
CLICK HERE FOR MATCH SIGN-UPS

SHROOMSTAMPERS FORUMS

St                                                     

ShroomStampers  Chalk board, come here for info, suggestions, or just to have fun, be nice , yeah right!!!

SHROOMSTAMPERS FORUMS
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: If you guys need anything from the internet...

(the album is called "Don't Tread on me") alright tell me when ya got it and i'll d/l aim. thanks

haha vale u nub... torrent files have been around forever. AND yes torrents are illegeal... I had a friend who dl like 25 movies in a month and a week later or so he got a letter from his ISP telling him that he has been dl illegeal programs and that his account could be banned. SO torrents = good reliable source of programs, movies, games ect.... BUT if you really want torrent then you should go dl the program and get torrent files yourself so we won't see our little mars volta banned from the net =)

west I got it... IM xlovingdarknutx

and echo.. **** games, movies, software... this is all music... and plus the website I get it from is an invite only and if you upload a song that is listed on RIAA you get banned because the website can get shut down and all that ****... so it's perfectly safe... you just have to know where to go

'Fin' IM ME I don't want this stuff on my computer lol ... IM me

How about photoshop or somthing like it?

I don't look for that. I look for music...

WEST GET AIM

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE, AT ANY TIME ,FOR ANYTHING!