5th Battalion RAR Association Message Board

This is our members' forum. Non-members are welcome to place a post if relevant. Commericial advertising and non-relevant posts will be deleted immediately and your IP address will be banned. Please do not abuse this forum

5th Battalion RAR Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Members of D Co (2nd Tour)

Just got onto this 'thing' called computer,trying to scan old slides on this 'thing'.Faces coming up but can't put name to them,some I remember are :
Gary McMahon,Ross Tobin,'Stretch' (the Q.M.).Once I have worked out how to scan will need help in the names,also be good to catch up with you guys..regards Stoney

Re: Members of D Co (2nd Tour)

welcome to the world of computers stoney, i have a dvd of dcoy second tour, i am having trouble with names, i guess we can look at it in canberra regards john hellyer

STONEY HAVE GOT DVD OF D COY MUSIC ETC WILL BE COMING WITH ME AS WE SPOKE A LITTLE TROUBLE BOOKING IN QUITE BUSY MOTOR INN AT LYNEHAM HAVING DRAMAS WTHN DUST FROM BUILDING SITE UNABLE TO TKE ANY BOOKINGS, SPOKE TO TONY SPEELMAN TODAY, BOTH OF US WILL BE THERE SHOULD BE A TOP WEEKEND JOHN HELLYER

for all you guys who ordered dvd of d coy 2nd tour, have just received them will commence sending out next week...

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has any information or photos of Pte Colin Charles Brines. He was with D Coy, 5 RAR in 1969.

Thanks, Josh