5th Battalion RAR Association Message Board

This is our members' forum. Non-members are welcome to place a post if relevant. Commericial advertising and non-relevant posts will be deleted immediately and your IP address will be banned. Please do not abuse this forum

5th Battalion RAR Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Unknown Next of Kin of Vietnam War Dead.

Hi Jen

Good to hear from you after all this time. Rhonda and I are in Sydney (Carlingford). Michelle and Amanda have their own units at Cherrybrook and Nth Parramatta respectively but I still seem to be keeping them in the manner to which they have become accustomed. No grandkids I'm afraid as the girls still haven't found the right bloke.

Dad and Mum passed away some years ago now although they both had decent innings into their early 80s. My younger brother is still in Newcastle with his family (coincidentally also two daughters) and my sister is here in Sydney at Breakfast Point.

Joanne's girls are 19 and 17! Where did all that time go? I'm feeling very old.

We'll have to get up to Port Stephens to catch up. Things are somewhat manic at work (re-organisation), so we're probably looking at some time in the New Year. I'll give you a call and we'll see what we can work out.

Warmest Regards

Roger