5th Battalion RAR Association Message Board

This is our members' forum. Non-members are welcome to place a post if relevant. Commericial advertising and non-relevant posts will be deleted immediately and your IP address will be banned. Please do not abuse this forum

5th Battalion RAR Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
searching for member of 5rar: Colin R. Lucht

I was USAF, assigned to 1ATF from July 66 til July 67. Spent R&R with Colin and some of his mates in Singapore. My wife and I may be in Sydney this month and would like to hear from him or anyone who may know him.

Re: searching for member of 5rar: Colin R. Lucht

Michael, due to privacy criteria I cannot give you any of Colin's details, but I have left a message on his phone to get him to contact me and if he does I will let him know that you are trying to contact him. Gary

Gary, thank you very much. Here's hoping Colin even remembers me after 44 years.

Michael, did you get the email that I sent directly to you?

Sorry, Gary, I did not get an e-mail at meberryman@verizon.net. Are you attempting to e-mail me outside the forum? Pls resend....

Michael, Colin contacted me on Saturday and said he would be pleased to hear from you. I sent an email to your personal email with Colin's contact details, I have sent another one today and also sent the same info by linking to your email on the forum. I hope that you get the info as I cannot post the details on the forum.
Gary