5th Battalion RAR Association Message Board

This is our members' forum. Non-members are welcome to place a post if relevant. Commericial advertising and non-relevant posts will be deleted immediately and your IP address will be banned. Please do not abuse this forum

5th Battalion RAR Association Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wannabee

geoff,
I have spoken with Bill Andrews and yes he confessed to me that he is not a Vietnam Veteran,he said that he did serve in the Army and that one lie led to another and so on.
I only hope he keeps his word on not passing himself off as a Vet. As I pointed out to him ,the offence is worth quite a long time in the BIG HOUSE,up to 14 years.
It sure was a kick in the guts to find out that he isn`t,but it does explain a lot of things.
Regards Rob Keen

Re: Wannabee

Hi, Rob, just answered your previous post here. Sadly, there is no evidence that Bill served in any service whatsoever,could the deception be that hard for him to open right up,I believe so.
I understand your feeling of the kick in the guts, but,he gets a monstrous thrill in deceiving people and the stories!This fellow actually talked a REAL vietnam veteran into believing they were in the same HOSPITAL in Svn together!!!!!!!! HE knows me well too
Rob,I had a bad feeling on first meeting him, my wife said straight away Bill was full of S***, I spoke to him early this year and he still is. Regards,Geoff.