Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Last minute plea" Bergoglio Coat of Arms / Argentine flag, / mark of beast, etc.

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Published on Mar 15, 2013
Pope Peter the Roman, Obama the Anti-christ, tribulation,
Holy Week, Abomination of desolation, comet pan-starrs

Last minute plea

"No Personal Comments or Discussion"

"Last minute plea" (by Charles Holler, Sr.) Bergoglio Coat of Arms / Argentine flag, / mark of bea

Mr. Holler mentions in his Last minute plea

Mark Rouleau (15 March 2013)
"Jesuit Pope"

Type of mark of beast put between thumb and
forefinger in Ken Peters' testimony:

I Saw The Tribulation. Prophecy-Dream given to Ken Peters, August 1981.

I Saw The Tribulation (Ken Peters Prophecy)

NOTE the Flag of Argentina

Also the symbol on Bergoglio Coat of Arms:

I Saw The Tribulation (Ken Peters Prophecy)

One day a man approached me and told me that I should get my identification mark. He told me we could no longer conduct business transactions without this identification mark on our right hand or forehead. It looked like the sun with a hand in the middle.

You could see the flames coming out from it. It was about the size of a nickel and was located in the web of the right hand between the thumb and first finger. He encouraged me to get my identification mark to avoid the hassle. At that very instant a very strong impression came to me emphatically telling me to not get this mark under any circumstances — my mind began to hear a word directly from Revelation 13:16-18 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. [666]

This was to my utter amazement, seeing that I had never read the scriptures nor had heard of such an identification mark. The New Order began to recommend people get their identification mark. They sold the idea to the people much the same way the idea of using checks and credit cards convinced the public of their value. Soon pressure was increased to the point that you could not buy or sell without this mark of identification.

Ken Peters mark of the beast

Pope Francis' official symbols hint at simplicity, humility

A photo of the new papal coat of arms was released Monday by the Vatican Press Office. Pope Francis is mixing his Argentine past with his Roman present to create his new papal coat of arms, while harking back to a pope associated with the Second Vatican Council for the simple ring that he will receive during Tuesday's installation Mass.

VATICAN CITY -- Pope Francis gave a new example of his preference for simplicity when the Vatican unveiled the symbols of his papacy on Monday.

The Argentine pope decided to keep the coat of arms and the motto he chose when he was archbishop of Buenos Aires.

The Vatican also announced that the papal "fisherman's ring" will be a simple ring made of gold-plated silver, cast on a model once prepared for Pope Paul VI. It depicts St. Peter holding the keys of heaven.

The only change the new pope introduced to his previous coat of arms was the substitution of two symbols of papal authority -- a miter and the two keys of St. Peter -- in place of a cardinal's hat.

Besides this change, Francis chose to keep his old symbols, which allude to the Holy Family and to his membership in the Jesuit order: a sun inscribed with the letters "IHS," a star to represent the Virgin Mary and a nard flower to represent St. Joseph, Jesus' earthly father.

Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio's motto, too, hints at the themes of humility and mercy he has been emphasizing since his election to the papacy.

The motto -- "Miserando atque eligendo," Latin for "Having had mercy, he called him" -- is a reference to Jesus' choice of Matthew as one of his apostles despite his apparent unworthiness.

On Tuesday, Francis will preside over a solemn Mass in St. Peter's Square that will mark the official start of his pontificate.

The Vatican expects 132 official delegations from all over the world to attend, as well as leaders of Christian churches and other religions. For the first time in more than 1,000 years, the spiritual head of Eastern Orthodoxy, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople, will be present at a papal inauguration.

Vice President Joe Biden will head the U.S. delegation.

On Monday, Francis met with Argentina's president Cristina Kirchner, with whom he had often clashed as archbishop of Buenos Aires over her decision to legalize same-sex marriage.

By Alessandro Speciale, Religion News Service

http://www.cleveland.com/world/index.ssf/2013/03/pope_francis_official_symbols.html

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES"

"Explanation of Pope's Coat of Arms"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

William Zambrano (19 March 2013)
"Explanation of Pope's Coat of Arms"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/wz319.htm

(Here below is the new Pope's coat-of-arms, and the complete text of the Vatican's official explantion of the meaning of the symbols, in the origical Italian and in my own English translation, including the text explaining the meaning of the motto, which includes the reference to Pope Francis's mystical experience.)

LO SCUDO

Nei tratti, essenziali, il Papa Francesco ha deciso di conservare il suo stemma anteriore, scelto fin dalla sua consacrazione episcopale e caratterizzato da una lineare semplicità.

THE SHIELD

In its essential elements, Pope Francis decided to keep his old coat-of-arms, chosen at the time of his episcopal consecration and characterized by a linear simplicity.

Lo scudo blu è sormontato dai simboli della dignità pontificia, uguali a quelli voluti dal predecessore Benedetto XVI (mitra collocata tra chiavi decussate d'oro e d'argento, rilegate da un cordone rosso) . In alto, campeggia l'emblema dell'ordine di provenienza del Papa, la Compagnia di Gesù: un sole raggiante e fiammeggiante caricato dalle lettere, in rosso, IHS, monogramma di Cristo. La lettera H è sormontata da una croce; in punta, i tre chiodi in nero.

The blue shield is surmounted by the symbols of the papal dignity, the same as those desired by his predecessor Benedict XVI (miter placed between crossed keys of gold and silver, bound by a red cord). At the top, stands the emblem of the order of origin of the Pope, the Society of Jesus: a radiant and blazing sun containing the letters, in red, IHS, the monogram of Christ. The letter H is surmounted by a cross; at the tip, the three nails in black.

In basso, si trovano la stella e il fiore di nardo. La stella, secondo l'antica tradizione araldica, simboleggia la Vergine Maria, madre di Cristo e della Chiesa; mentre il fiore di nardo indica San Giuseppe, patrono della Chiesa universale. Nella tradizione iconografica ispanica, infatti, San Giuseppe è raffigurato con un ramo di nardo in mano. Ponendo nel suo scudo tali immagini, il Papa ha inteso esprimere la propria particolare devozione verso la Vergine Santissima e San Giuseppe.

Below, are found the star and the flower of spikenard. The star, according to the ancient heraldic tradition, symbolizes the Virgin Mary, Mother of Christ and of the Church, while the flower of nard indicates St. Joseph, patron of the universal Church. In the Spanish iconographic tradition, in fact, St. Joseph is depicted holding a branch of spikenard. By placing these images in his shield, the Pope wanted to express his particular devotion to the Blessed Virgin and St. Joseph.

II MOTTO

Il motto del Santo Padre Francesco è tratto dalle Omelie di San Beda il Venerabile, sacerdote (Om. 21; CCL 122, 149-151), il quale, commentando l'episodio evangelico della vocazione di San Matteo, scrive: "Vidit ergo Iesus publicanum et quia miserando atque eligendo vidit, ait illi Sequere me" (Vide Gesù un pubblicano e siccome lo guardò con sentimento di amore e lo scelse, gli disse: Seguimi).

THE MOTTO

The motto of the Holy Father Francis is taken from the Homilies of St. Bede the Venerable, priest (Om. 21, CCL 122, 149-151), who, commenting on the Gospel story of the calling of St. Matthew, writes: "Vidit ergo lesus publicanum et quia miserando atque eligendo vidit, ait illi: 'Sequere me'" ("Jesus saw a tax collector and, because with feelings of compassion and choosing him he saw him, he said to him: 'Follow me.'")

Questa omelia è un omaggio alla misericordia divina ed è riprodotta nella Liturgia delle Ore della festa di San Matteo. Essa riveste un significato particolare nella vita e nell'itinerario spirituale del Papa. Infatti, nella festa di San Matteo dell'anno 1953, il giovane Jorge Mario Bergoglio sperimentò, all'età di 17 anni, in un modo del tutto particolare, la presenza amorosa di Dio nella sua vita. In seguito ad una confessione, si sentì toccare il cuore ed avvertì la discesa della misericordia di Dio, che con sguardo di tenero amore, lo chiamava alla vita religiosa, sull'esempio di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola.

This homily is a tribute to the divine mercy and is reproduced in the Liturgy of the Hours for the Feast of St. Matthew. It has a particular meaning in life and the spiritual journey of the Pope. In fact, on the Feast of St. Matthew [September 21] in the year 1953, the young Jorge Mario Bergoglio experienced at the age of 17 years, in a very special way, the loving presence of God in his life. Following a confession, he felt his heart touched and sensed the descent of the mercy of God, who with a look of tender love, called him to the religious life, following the example of St. Ignatius of Loyola.

Una volta eletto Vescovo, S.E. Mons. Bergoglio, in ricordo di tale avvenimento che segnò gli inizi della sua totale consacrazione a Dio nella Sua Chiesa, decise di scegliere, come motto e programma di vita, l'espressione di San Beda miserando atque eligendo, che ha inteso riprodurre anche nel proprio stemma pontificio.

Once he was elected bishop, His Excellency Monsignor Bergoglio, in memory of the event which marked the beginning of his total consecration to God in His Church, decided to choose, as his motto and his program of life, the expression of St. Bede miserando atque eligendo, which he decided to reproduce also in his pontifical coat-of-arms.

Link to the Vatican's official site where this information is found: Vatican site
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/elezione/stemma-papa-francesco_it.html