Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2nd Midnight Watch Continues Tonight...Come join us tonight!!! Come Worship, Pray, & Watch for J

THE LION OF JUDAH IS COMING!!!

Re: 2nd Midnight Watch Continues Tonight...Come join us tonight!!! Come Worship, Pray, & Watch for J

This song was on the radio for my ride home from work tonight~just 1/2 an hour ago. I wanted to share it here tonight since I missed the watch last night!

Soon we'll be singing and praising Him up-front and personal!

WELCOME CESCA, I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE JOINED THE WATCH HERE TONIGHT! SEE YOU SOON..BLESSINGS & LOVE IN JESUS!

I'm afraid I won't be up much longer,

It was a rough evening and my eyes are already half closed.

Looking forward to that trumpet blast and meeting you all very, very soon!

God bless you all!

Cesca
This song was on the radio for my ride home from work tonight~just 1/2 an hour ago. I wanted to share it here tonight since I missed the watch last night!

Soon we'll be singing and praising Him up-front and personal!

Cesca
Good to see you hear..
Beautiful Song!!!

Zoe that's one of my faves!

That's My King

Perhaps you would like this video too?!?

Or,

Even So, Come Quickly LORD Jesus

John Denver, Fly Away

All of her days have gone soft and cloudy
All of her dreams have gone dry
All of her nights have gone sad and shady
She's getting ready to fly

Fly away fly away.

Life in the city can make you crazy
For sounds of the sand and the sea
Life in a high rise can make you hungry
For things that you can't even see

Fly away fly away.

In this whole world there's nobody as lonely as she
There's nowhere to go and there's nowhere
That she'd rather be.

She's looking for lovers and children playing
She's looking for signs of the spring
She listens for laughter and sounds of dancing
She listens for any old things

Fly away, fly away, fly away

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Cesca
I'm afraid I won't be up much longer,

It was a rough evening and my eyes are already half closed.

Looking forward to that trumpet blast and meeting you all very, very soon! God bless you all!

Yes, Cesca, I like those songs, too
ALL the video posted are awesome
Good Night Cesca.. sweet dreams of heaven.
Hope to see you in and everyone in heaven soon!!!
Hope we all awake in HEAVEN!!!

Val, I just listened to "Jesus is Coming Soon", loved it! Never heard it before.

Nite~nite, Zoe, Val and all!

Skyblue 21

Valerie.. This is a perfect watch song!

A few years ago I had surgery.
When I was brought into the pre-op room, A man that looked like Jesus came sit by my bed side to comfort me.
He was part of surgery team.
I kept telling my DH how this man was so gentle and his eyes were like Jesus.
His smile.. His look..
Then tonight.. I watched this video
At the 2:05 mark.. the man I saw.. Looked just like Jesus in this video.
I had to stop it and show my husband..
So, that he can finally see what the man I tried to described to him looked like. He shed a tear.. He felt God's presence.

I don't know if Jesus really look like that image.. But for sure.. The man I seen next to my bedside.. look just like that image. Same caring eyes!!!!

ETA..
Amazing the image shows up on the click video screen..

The end of the video has a Mormon website. I do not follow that teaching.

Zoe, thanks so much for sharing your experience! It must of been very comforting for you to have someone who look like Jesus, visit you after your surgery. Wait till we see Him face to face..it will be Awesome!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Matthew 25

10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

The LORD is my shepherd

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Valerie,
It was before my surgery..
It was a very serious surgery.

He was the one who put the needle in my arm for the anesthesia. The other ones on the team had a very difficult time to get the needle into my vein. They kept trying and trying.
I was getting very anxious and uncomfortable.
I kept looking at the guy that look like Jesus to comfort me.
Then... I said to the team..
Please hurry and get the needle in..
I looked up to the ceiling and I said.. out loud but softly
..Jesus please help me..
Then the guy that looked like Jesus got up... Took the needle and slid the needle in with ease.. Said.. Thank You..
Then I went to sleep right away... Woke up after the surgery and everything was fine!!!
Praise God!!!

And Yes, it was very comforting knowing I was in God's hands.

sleep well all whose eyes are closing
may the Holy Spirit comfort you

Well Regina, just you and I left, and my eyes are starting to close. Perhaps more will post tomorrow.

Good night, & God Bless!

Valerie

Ok. Imagine as if the trumpet blast just sounded, you know you are seconds away from IT actually happening. What are you going to say, or do, or think?!

I am going to be thanking the Lord at the top of my lungs and taking out my contact lenses once and for all, I am DONE with this run-down rental body!

Praise God!

"We Delight" - Caedmon's Call

Clay

Valerie we posted at the same time, I am here. There is no way I am sleeping anytime soon, not tonight.

Clay
Ok. Imagine as if the trumpet blast just sounded, you know you are seconds away from IT actually happening. What are you going to say, or do, or think?!

I am going to be thanking the Lord at the top of my lungs and taking out my contact lenses once and for all, I am DONE with this run-down rental body!

Praise God!

"We Delight" - Caedmon's Call

Clay

Clay
I am in bed but I am not going to sleep
I will keep watching praying and listen to the videos.. I just won't be posting.
So that others will post.
I just signed in to let you know that.
God bless you and see ya soon

Thanks be to God for Christ, His Son. We lose all our guilt when we come to Him

dear zoe and clay, i'm trying to stay awake for awhile. i'm thinking of mary who went to the tomb early. she must have had a heavy sorrowful night.
her love for Christ drove her to reach for Him the only way she could- she thought to anoint a dead body.
it would be so wonderful to meet Jesus awake when He comes. A twinkling of an eye is so quick it probably doesn't make a difference,..

looking forward to seeing my dad and grandmother again someday

Hey Clay, good to know you joined us for the watch last night, God Bless you Brother! I stayed up for the first watch the night before until almost 3 am and just couldn't make it until 2 am last night...but I'm back early this morning, continuing the watch.

Regina, thanks so much for keeping it going Sis, until after 3 am...I'm glad someone did. God Bless you dear Sister in Christ! Hope to see both of you very soon, perhaps today!!! Maranatha! Valerie

IN 15 minutes it will be midnight in Jerusalem. Will there be another watch tonight? I don't know but I hope, please, Abba, have Jesus come on this Rosh Hashanah. We want to sing love to You G-d, face to face

I want to play the strings of Your heart God
Come play the strings of mine
I want to sing straight to Your heart God
Come sing straight to mine

Lord You have my heart(3x)
And I am searching for yours

Lord You have my thoughts(3x)
And I am searching for Yours

Lord You have my song(3x)
And I am searching for Yours

I'm so in love with You
I'm so in love with You
I'm so in love with You Jesus

Please ABBA, Have Jesus Come on THIS Rosh Hashanah.. We want to Sing Love to you G-d FACE TO FACE... !

AMEN!!!

MARANATHA!

YOUR CHILDREN.....

Re:3rd Watch Tonight...Come join us tonight!!! Come Worship, Pray, & Watch for J

Worship here is like loving God with our eyes closed
Someday we will see Him as He is and we will be changed

Re: Re:3rd Watch Tonight...Come join us tonight!!! Come Worship, Pray, & Watch for J

Re: Re:3rd Watch Tonight...Come join us tonight!!! Come Worship, Pray, & Watch for J

Hugs Regina and Lesley
May God bless you with His unlimited riches!!!

I'm not sure but I think sundown tomorrow in Israel will about 10:30 am eastern time.

I want to stand on His Holy Ground

Re: 3rd Watch Tonight...Come join us tonight!!! Come Worship, Pray, & Watch for J

Zoe its so good to have another one here! I know there are more listening. I hope these songs will encourage us and give our Father and Jesus love from us this eve. Its difficult to wait. Like waiting on our wedding day and the groom isn't there yet. Father we need transportation. Open the door and bring us to the wedding Lord.

Our souls magnify the Lord and our spirits rejoice in God our Saviour. May God's will be done with us all... We seek Your face, Lord. Come back
Lord hear our songs to you

Luke 1:46-55

“ My soul magnifies the Lord,
47 And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
48 For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant;
For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed.
49 For He who is mighty has done great things for me,
And holy is His name.
50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him
From generation to generation.
51 He has shown strength with His arm;
He has scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
52 He has put down the mighty from their thrones,
And exalted the lowly.
53 He has filled the hungry with good things,
And the rich He has sent away empty.
54 He has helped His servant Israel,
In remembrance of His mercy,
55 As He spoke to our fathers,
To Abraham and to his seed forever.”

Re: 3rd Watch Tonight...Come join us tonight!!! Come Worship, Pray, & Watch for J

Regina
That sure was a great song!

Soon we Will rise and we will see your love ones again

regina, you made me miss classical music! thats very soothing song, thanks!!

watching for the lord with everyone else

You Sisters are the best!!! Thanks so much for keeping this going. I just love this, praising, praying,singing and worshiping the Lord!!! Heavenly God and Father is watching us, and He knows how much His children long to be with Him.

I know the Lord is pleased.

This reminds me of the of the following scripture!

Act 16

25And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. 27And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. 28But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here. 29Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, 30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. 32And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house. 33And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway. 34And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.

Thank you everyone whom participated...I'm staying up awhile tonight as well.

Maranatha!

Valerie

come to us Lord

regina
Zoe its so good to have another one here! I know there are more listening. I hope these songs will encourage us and give our Father and Jesus love from us this eve. Its difficult to wait. Like waiting on our wedding day and the groom isn't there yet. Father we need transportation. Open the door and bring us to the wedding Lord.

Our souls magnify the Lord and our spirits rejoice in God our Saviour. May God's will be done with us all... We seek Your face, Lord. Come back
Lord hear our songs to you

Regina.. You are so right.
Amen to your prayers
You know the bride can't wait for her wedding day.
The day of preparations is a long and tiring one... with lots of anxiety.. butterfly stomach...

Knowing it is almost time for the actual ceremony.
She wonders if all the preparation will be finish on time.
She wonders if her gown is without spot or wrinkle.
She wonders what her groom is doing while she is preparing.
She can't sleep because she knows the day she been waiting for all her life have arrived.

She wonders through her anxiety..
Will He be delayed just for a little while.. Or will He be there on time?

Through it all she waits with anticipation... Her love overflows..
Her mind filled with imagination of the Honeymoon...Joy of tears flow from her eyes... her heart melts with admiration for her groom.
She is overwhelmed... with all the excitement of the day.

Hello Valerie and Grace
Good to see y'all here.
Ya, we gonna have a pre wedding party here!!!

Food is Heavenly.. and the drinks are refreshing... And the entertainment is soul music.
Enjoy it all as we await for our heavenly chariot to bring us to the Holy Temple of God for the wedding ceremony.

Oh Valerie
I love those wedding pictures!!!
Butterflies are really fluttering big times!!!!

Thanks Zoe, I love this one!!!

Valerie

Oh my... My tummy is really fluttering
That picture is awesome!!!
It looks just like me from the back.. So it really gave me the Big goose bumps when I seen it!

Sisters, a pre-wedding party! I love it!
Zoe, I want to stand on holy ground too. Do you ever take your shoes off when you pray, like Moses did? God told him to take his sandels off because he was on holy ground. We will rise one day. Please God let it be this Rosh Hashanah.

I love the pictures Valerie. I wonder what our clothing will be like. Sisters I wonder if there will be a choice or if it is already prepared for us...

Yeshua, it is written that perfect love casts out fear
We pray for perfect love, that we will love God the Father, You, and the Holy Spirit perfectly. We long for the day to live in love, side by side with You

regina
Sisters, a pre-wedding party! I love it!
Zoe, I want to stand on holy ground too. Do you ever take your shoes off when you pray, like Moses did? God told him to take his sandels off because he was on holy ground. We will rise one day. Please God let it be this Rosh Hashanah.

I love the pictures Valerie. I wonder what our clothing will be like. Sisters I wonder if there will be a choice or if it is already prepared for us...

Yeshua, it is written that perfect love casts out fear
We pray for perfect love, that we will love God the Father, You, and the Holy Spirit perfectly. We long for the day to live in love, side by side with You

My household has a custom to take off our shoes by the door when we enter. So, when I am in my home I am always without shoes.
Once, we stayed at a friends house for a hurricane. My entire family when entering her home as various times.. took off our shoes by her door. Her and Husband was astounded.
She asked why we did that? I told her we always do that at our house.
Her husband said... It made him feel like his home was Holy Ground.

Everything we own belongs to God.
So that means my house / your house belongs to God. It is holy ground... If you and your household serve the LORD.

I really don't think about what I have on or what position I am in when praying. To me praying is just talking to God and I do that throughout the day. Especially when traveling my thoughts are more on him.

As for our Wedding Gown in heaven..
We know it will be white.
It will be so exquisite....carefully selected ...marked by flawless craftsmanship or by beautiful, ingenious, delicate, or elaborate execution
I imagine crystal and diamonds shimmering on the fabric.

I am almost sure each will be uniquely made.. No two alike..
God knows us girls don't like being at a social with a dress another woman is wearing, too.

No need to worry about pride/vanity and jealously over whose dress is prettier.. Those sins won't be allowed in heaven.
We will be content and so happy with our own Wedding Garment.

Amen to your Prayer
Thank you Jesus!

The Wedding Song (Ani l'dodi)

Come dance with me
For eternity
Always and forever
Just you and me

We’ll be dressed in white
Beginning our new life
Dancing together
As husband and wife

Ani l’dodi (I am my beloved’s)
V’dodi li (My beloved is mine)
Under the chuppah
Atah v’ani (you and me)

Ani l’dodi
V’dodi li
The bride and the Bridegroom
Echad b’ Elohim (One in Elohim/God)

Two becoming one
Faithful and True
Always and forever
Just me and you

Surrounded by The Light

Dancing forever
As husband and wife

I am my beloved’s
My beloved is mine
Always and forever
Until the end of time

Regina I Love the Videos you and Zoe posted!!!

Lord, You are the King of Heaven
You are our treasure
You are our beloved
You are who we trust our souls to
Yeshua, You are our beloved, the One in whom our souls delight. We long to be with You, Beloved.

Psalm 91 Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost

1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Acts 16 25And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Please God, do this for our brother Pastor who is under threat of a death sentance. We pray that the Holy Spirit will comfort and steady his heart right now, that his faith will not fail. Please set angels to guard him and his family. We servants of You, God, on this night watch, rebuke Satan and all enemies from our brother in Christ and his loved ones; in the name of Jesus, by His power and authority. Please keep him safe God, under your wing, under your garment until it is Your appointed time to bring him home.

regina
Acts 16 25And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Please God, do this for our brother Pastor who is under threat of a death sentance. We pray that the Holy Spirit will comfort and steady his heart right now, that his faith will not fail. Please set angels to guard him and his family. We servants of You, God, on this night watch, rebuke Satan and all enemies from our brother in Christ and his loved ones; in the name of Jesus, by His power and authority. Please keep him safe God, under your wing, under your garment until it is Your appointed time to bring him home.

Amen
Father.. All power is yours and you wish none should perish.
You promise a way to escape all these things.
Than you Father.. For your faithfulness and promises.
All Glory Honor and POWER is yours!

Regina..
That video is awesome!!!

Yeshua, we praise you with a full heart.
You are our joy and our beloved

Psalm 150

1 Praise ye the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary:
praise him in the firmament of his power.

2 Praise him for his mighty acts:
praise him according to his excellent greatness.

3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet:
praise him with the psaltery and harp.

4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance:
praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals:
praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.
Praise ye the LORD.

Behind the veil
There is a place I know
There's a place I go
To seek your face, to hear your voice, to heal my soul.
And the world fades away
When I go behind the veil
There is a time, when I can see eternity
There is a time, when I can be eternity
Seeking your face, Hearing your voice, Healing my soul
And the world fades away

There's a feeling When I kneel
A closeness I feel
A love so real
Behind the veil

There is a place that I know
There is a place I go
Behind the veil

Sister's you have such beautiful heart's. Praise his mighty name.

With love,
Barry

Thank You Barry and Welcome to the Pre-wedding Party
We love you, too!!!

Romance us Oh LORD..With our First Dance

The Wedding Song (Ani l'dodi)

Come dance with me
For eternity
Always and forever
Just you and me

Beginning our new life
Dancing together
As husband and wife

Ani l’dodi (I am my beloved’s)
V’dodi li (My beloved is mine)
Under the chuppah
Atah v’ani (you and me)

Ani l’dodi
V’dodi li
The bride and the Bridegroom
Echad b’ Elohim (One in Elohim/God)

Two becoming one
Faithful and True
Always and forever
Just me and you

Surrounded by The Light

Dancing forever
As husband and wife

I am my beloved’s
My beloved is mine
Always and forever
Until the end of time

Wait for the Lord,
Whose day is near,
Wait for the Lord,
Keep watch, take heart.

Re: 3rd night...Come join us tonight!!! Come Worship, Pray, & Watch for J

Re: 3rd night...Come join us tonight!!! Come Worship, Pray, & Watch for J

you are His favorite one

Jesus,
Here I am your favorite one
What are You thinking, what are You feeling?
I have to know
(Repeat x 2)

For I, I’m after Your heart
I'm after Your heart
I am after You
(Repeat x 2)

(Repeat all x4)

And I'll crown You with my love.
(Repeat x7)

Jesus,
Here I am your favorite one
What are You thinking, what are You feeling?
I have to know
(Repeat x 2)

For I, I’m after Your heart
I'm after Your heart
I am after You

You know that I,
Than I’m after Your heart
I'm after Your heart
I am after You

Keep Watching - For the Coming of Lord Jesus...!

Don't give up the watch for a Rosh Shashana Rapture still possible! The moon was sighted one day late, therefore officially it ends, Oct.1st Saturday 6 pm, Jerusalem time.

Keep watching, He's Coming...!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

The Rapture

Keep Watching - For the Coming of Lord Jesus...!

All Hail the Power of Jesus Name! Christ is powerful! Timing is in our Father's hands so we need to trust Abba as Jesus did. All hands on deck to continue to do what we are supposed to be doing until our Father calls time...

"Fair Use for discussion and education purposes"
1.Nearer, my God, to thee, nearer to thee!
E'en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
still all my song shall be,
nearer, my God, to thee;
nearer, my God, to thee, nearer to thee!

2.Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
yet in my dreams I'd be
nearer, my God, to thee;

3.There let the way appear, steps unto heaven;
all that thou sendest me, in mercy given;
angels to beckon me
nearer, my God, to thee;

4.Then, with my waking thoughts bright with thy praise,
out of my stony griefs Bethel I'll raise;
so by my woes to be
nearer, my God, to thee;

5.Or if, on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I fly,
still all my song shall be,
nearer, my God, to thee;

It is God that will build up the Jewish people to Himself and He will carry us safely home

Psalm 147

Psalm 111 in Hebrew is written that the first letter of each verse is a letter of the AlephBet in order.
Precept upon precept, line upon line; God plans, sets each in order. We are in God's order of creation. We can rest knowing He is in charge. We are in this time for God's reasons.

1. All Praise to the Lord! Because we give thanks with our whole heart. Congregations everywhere will hear this, Declared by those who are right with Him.
2. Everything the Lord has done is grand; Fabulous delight comes to those who consider.
3. Glorious honor to Him for all the mighty works; His righteousness endures forever.
4. Inform the world of His wonderful deeds, Just as the Lord is always gracious and merciful;
5. Kindly providing food to those who reverences Him, Living in safety through His enduring promises.
6. Mindful to reveal His power for their sake; Nations will accept His righteous decrees.
7. Others will acknowledge that His truth and justice Provides guidance and trustworthy Quintessence. (perfect essence)
8. Regard for His words are from everlasting to everlasting, Satisfaction comes when these are performed faithfully.
9. Total redemption is provided for His people, Unending security is His covenant for us, who Value His holy and awesome Name!
10. Wisdom begins by esteem for Him, our welcome Xenos friendship, guest) You'll understand His ways through careful contemplation; Zealous praise for the Lord will endure throughout eternity.

Last night I was awaken by a terrible thunderstorm with lightning. My first thought was, Jesus is Coming...this verse came to mind. Matthew 24:27 "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

"These are the days of Elijah
Declaring the Word of the Lord

And these are the days of your servant Moses
Righteousness being restored

And though these are days of great trials
Of famine and darkness and sword

Still we are the voice in the desert crying
Prepare ye the way of the Lord!

Behold He comes! Riding on the clouds!
Shining like the sun! At the trumpet call
Lift your voice! It's the year of Jubilee!
And out of Zion's hill salvation comes!

And these are the days of Ezekiel
The dry bones becoming as flesh

And these are the days of your servant David
Rebuilding a temple of praise

And these are the days of the harvest
The fields are as white in the world

And we are the labourers in your vineyard
Declaring the word of the Lord!

And out of Zion's hill salvation comes!"

Sunset in Jerusalem on Saturday Oct 1st is at 6:24pm in keeping with another thread about the sliver of the moon and the trumpets.

Here is a site that tells you the time in Jerusalem but it does not update itself. You must refresh it.

http://www.happyzebra.com/timezones-worldclock/sunrisesunset.php?city=Jerusalem

And the time zone site already given out:
http://24timezones.com//