The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Critics' lists
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EOY 2010 eligibility thread

Henrik, a lot of new lists have been posted since last week's eligibility update - it might actually be easier to note the ones that AREN'T eligible, as I recognize most of these sources from previous years.

Harold Wexler
Henrik, a lot of new lists have been posted since last week's eligibility update - it might actually be easier to note the ones that AREN'T eligible, as I recognize most of these sources from previous years.
Sorry, I just haven't had the time to look at this, as we're having family coming to us over Christmas. I will look at this as soon as I can!

Henrik
Harold Wexler
Sorry, I just haven't had the time to look at this, as we're having family coming to us over Christmas. I will look at this as soon as I can!

No worries, Henrik. Enjoy the holidays!

Henrik, I'm not sure how Boomkat is eligible - it appears to be a record store, not a critical blog. It's an interesting list, but I have doubts about its eligibility.

Harold Wexler
Henrik, I'm not sure how Boomkat is eligible - it appears to be a record store, not a critical blog. It's an interesting list, but I have doubts about its eligibility.
I have my doubts too, but there are a few record stores that I have included over the years - Rough Trade, FNAC, eMusic, Rhapsody, Amazon...

Sorry for the delay of the eligibility decisions. I think I will find time tonight.

Henrik
Harold Wexler
I have my doubts too, but there are a few record stores that I have included over the years - Rough Trade, FNAC, eMusic, Rhapsody, Amazon...

Sorry for the delay of the eligibility decisions. I think I will find time tonight.

Sorry to poke my nose into something that clearly doesn't involve me, but if it's good enough for Metacritic...

http://features.metacritic.com/features/2010/music-critic-top-ten-lists-best-of-2010/?tag=supplementary-nav;article;3

Have Eye Weekly (Canada), Blitz (Spain), Rumba (Finland), or Gaffa (Denmark) posted any lists?