Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prophecy Update News in Review-Watchman Report- November 2019

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Watchman News Break - 11/27/19

Nov 28, 2019

thank you for these postings Valerie.
having coffee and parable of the two gates this morning :coffee:

There's only one path to Heaven--Jesus! He is the gate and the path to Heaven.

Watchman Report: Soap Opera Living

Nov 28, 2019

the time of the tribulation is approaching, like Pastor Hughes said its approaching fast. we can see it coming because what the bible predicted is in sight in what is happening in the nations and in our own communities.
Jesus said, John 14:1-3 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Jesus Comforts His Disciples
14 “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3 If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

where is the Father's house? heaven
where did Jesus go? heaven
where is He preparing a dwelling place for us? heaven
Do we receive Jesus to us, to live on earth or does He receive us to Himself to be where He is?
Jesus receives us to be with Himself where He has prepared a place

be encouraged family in Christ, since the set up for tribulation is happening all around, the time of being received by Jesus is also close at hand.
Hear what the Spirit says to the churches...

Revelation 3:10-13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’

regina
the time of the tribulation is approaching, like Pastor Hughes said its approaching fast. we can see it coming because what the bible predicted is in sight in what is happening in the nations and in our own communities.
Jesus said, John 14:1-3 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Jesus Comforts His Disciples
14 “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3 If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

where is the Father's house? heaven
where did Jesus go? heaven
where is He preparing a dwelling place for us? heaven
Do we receive Jesus to us, to live on earth or does He receive us to Himself to be where He is?
Jesus receives us to be with Himself where He has prepared a place

be encouraged family in Christ, since the set up for tribulation is happening all around, the time of being received by Jesus is also close at hand.
Hear what the Spirit says to the churches...

Revelation 3:10-13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’
Thank you Regina, for sharing encouraging words, from scripture, and your thoughts. I believe it is worth repeating it again, therefore, I quoted your reply here on this post as well. I agree we need to keep our eyes and minds on Jesus, and not the coming great tribulation; for it's another sign of the times that Jesus' coming is imminent. Look up our redemption draws nearer!!! God Bless!

Watchman News Break - 11/28/19