Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pope Francis & Rick Warren Unite for Global Chrislam Convention

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=28081

On Monday, November 17, 2014, Pope Francis will host a global ecumenical conference featuring Muslim leaders, pagans, and Chrislam founder Rick Warren from Saddleback Church in California. The official website says that the Colloquium is sponsored by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and co-sponsored by the Pontifical Council for the Family, the Pontifical Council for Inter-religious Dialogue, and
 the Pontifical Council for the Promotion of Christian Unity.

The conference will be held Nov. 17-19 at the Vatican, and is expected to feature more than 30 speakers from over 20 countries. According to the Catholic News Service, those of the Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, Jaina Shasana, Taoist and Sikh religions will be present, as well as Roman Catholics and professing Christians. Note the high number of professing pagan religions that will be represented there. The Pope doesn’t care what you believe as long as you follow Rome.

Re: Pope Francis & Rick Warren Unite for Global Chrislam Convention

More and more, it's looking as if Pope Francis is the one who will head the one-world religion during the first half of the Tribulation. I wouldn't be at all surprised if, at some point, he turns out to be a New Ager as well as the apostate pope that he is already revealing himself to be.

You know, I find it so weird that in my TBAA end-times story, "Death of a Pope" (which I wrote while Pope John Paul II was still alive, and which is posted on "Kathy G's Fanfiction Corner" on this message board) the name that I gave to that story's fictional apostate New Age pope turned out to be the name of Francis' predecessor, Benedict XVI. And yet, that real-life pope turned out to be a pretty conservative pope, while Francis is turning out to be more and more like the pope I invented for my story.

Kathy G.
More and more, it's looking as if Pope Francis is the one who will head the one-world religion during the first half of the Tribulation. I wouldn't be at all surprised if, at some point, he turns out to be a New Ager as well as the apostate pope that he is already turning out to be.

You know, I find it so weird that in my TBAA end-times story, "Death of a Pope" (which I wrote while Pope John Paul II was still alive, and which is posted on "Kathy G's Fanfiction Corner" on this message board) the name that I gave to that story's fictional apostate New Age pope turned out to be the name of Francis' predecessor, Benedict XVI. And yet, that real-life pope turned out to be a pretty conservative, while Francis is turning out to be more and more like the pope I invented for my story.

Pope Francis "IS" the False Prophet, Kathy...while O is the AC. But I do wonder what role Rick Warren will play in the End Times( )...will he be the FP's cohort of this madness or what!?

Speaking of O--do you also happen to notice how much he is more closely resembling the that was seen in Roma Downey & her husband, Mark Burnett's Biblical miniseries (what was its title???)?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Seeing as I go out of my way to avoid seeing his face, I haven't been in any great position to notice that. But it doesn't surprise me! =(

Chrislam, is an abomination, and those who follow this New Age religion, have been deceived into believing a lie.

How could those who profess to be Christians, follow, such a distorted, twisted views,
and still believe they are going to Heaven.

This is not the same God, that we serve, the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, who's only begotten Son, is Jesus the Christ.

The path that leads to Heaven is straight and narrow, as taught by Jesus.

The path that leads to H E L L is broad, an anything goes, which many follow it aimlessly to their demise and punishment in pits of torment.

Wake up Christians, don't be deceived by anyone, look to the Jesus of the Bible,
and stay in God's word.

Valerie

You said it, Valerie! Isn't that the truth.

Kathy G.
Seeing as I go out of my way to avoid seeing his face, I haven't been in any great position to notice that. But it doesn't surprise me! =(

It was in Mark Burnett & Roma Downey's The Bible miniseries, that we saw Jesus in the wilderness for 40 days & nights being tempted by Satan (O's lookalike actor)...for which our beloved Saviour rebuked him 3x.

Surely, Kathy, you must've watched this miniseries!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Oh, yes, I watched that miniseries while it aired; I even have it on DVD. But I go to great lengths to avoid seeing Obama's face, so I'm not about to go out of my way to look at and compare the two faces!

Anywhere Pope Francis goes for a meeting with the religious people will never be good.