Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Sweet Husband!

My sweet husband, Bob is my sweetie for over 40 years. We came to the Lord 44 years ago and have walked together in His grace. He has Leukimia and the doctors have tried all they can! In January of this year he was diagnosed. He got another fever on Jan 29 and went septic in 48 hours! They ended up putting him on life support. He was sedated and on life support fort 24 hours.
At that time, his kidneys and liver we're shutting down, so I prayed about it again and felt that if God wanted me to surrender him, like Abraham, I would do it!! So I had them pull his plug! They came in and told me it would not be long. I had to calll a funeral home to come and pick up the body!!
But at midnight, the same time that my mom, in Florida, was up praying and asking God for a miracle, he opened his eyes and asked for a diet Pepsi!!!
The doctors and nurses were astounded! They had never seen anything like it!! During the time they tried to save him, they used pressure fluids that blew him up into a 300 pound man!! Because he has been septic, We spent the next 2 months in intensive care!!
3 times the doctors told me he was going to die anyway! He was bleeding internally and they couldn't stop it. But God stopped it over night!!
When he went home the end of March, his numbers were perfect! He couldn't walk yet, but he was ok. Praise God!

He got stronger and stronger with no sign of Leukimia!!! Until July!!!

In July, all his number dropped, and his Leukimia came back with avengence!! They tried chemo several times, but that just put him back in the hospital 7 more times!!
So now the doctors have sent him home to pass away at home!!
We have complete trust and faith in our God! We are at peace with whatever he chooses!! He has shown us that the enemy of our soul hates us!! But if we endure with joy trust and peace, GREAT will be our reward!!
Thank you for your prayers!!

Re: My Sweet Husband!

Oh yes, and most importantly, during that time, I witnessed to every nurse, doctor, tech, and janitor of the miracle working God who loves us and saves us and heals us!! We believe He can heal Bob, we trust Him. Our desire is that He will come before Bob passes. We watch and wait and expect Him at any moment!!

KGray,

I am sooo very happy for both you, and your husband, Bob...and that he is beating this leukemia disease too.

Why, even my brother is (with both the Lord's help, & our fellow RFTH family members) well on his way to complete recovery, from the his most recent heart attack that he suffered while in Las Vegas, NV. He said that his heart stopped 3x, but those working on him, got his heart working again.

I saw him yesterday, sitting in the driver's seat of their (him & his wife's) RV, starting up its engine and letting it idle for w while...giving it time to warm up. I dare say that he looks great!!!

Anyhoo, I thought that I should share this with you.

& s

Maranatha!
Tammy

KGray..

What an awesome testimony and of Gods unfailing love for both you and your husband. You have relinquished your husband into Gods arms and you know that whatever happens to him will be Gods will, that is awesome to trust God that much!!!! So many of us have lip service but when it actually comes to turning them over, it is tough. I have much respect for you!! It is easy to say you have that trust but when push comes to shove we seem to always seem to want our will and not Gods.

Welcome to this site..

Sandy

Thank you all! He grows weaker each day. We try to make the most out of his good days!! Thank God I can be right here with him! Plus we know even if we are separated, as hard as that would be, it will be for a brief moment. As our Lord is coming so soon!!

Thanks for sharing that powerful testimony. Will continue to pray!

Kgray I like your attitude and I can tell you have your complete trust in the Lord. I know it will be difficult for you but you have God's grace and comfort and also someday we will be together with the Lord.

KGray,

I've been married to a precious man for 38 years and know time goes so fast. Before we realize it time has slipped up on us and we wonder where the years have gone. 44 years being Christians and 40 years of marriage that is awesome!
You have such a wonderful praise report.

I pray that God continues to hold you both up with His mighty right hand. I pray He keep you both until the rapture.

Maranatha,

Julie

Thanks Julie! The 44 years is a typo!! It should read 34!! We got saved together after we were married several years!! I didn't notice that till you mentioned it! But he is my baby and my soul mate. I love him with all my heart! We do everything together. If Jesus doesn't come first, I wil miss him every second that we are separated!!

KGray,

What a wonderful testimony of love and faith. The faith & trust you both have in God,
has helped keep you and your husband together longer. There is nothing impossible for God, and our dear Lord works all things for good to those who love Him.

I trust the Lord in good times and in bad, and surrender all unto His will for me.

My prayer is that the Lord would Rapture the both of you together while you're both alive. However, if the Lord should call your husband home beforehand, I pray it won't be long before the Rapture takes place, so the dead in Christ will be caught up first,
and then we the living will join them in the air to meet Jesus in the clouds.

I'm still keeping your husband in my daily prayers!

God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

You are so very blessed to have spent the last 34 years with such a wonderful husband and friend. Very few anymore have that experience so what you have is very rare indeed!

Praying for him to be completely restored and for your time together to continue right up to the rapture and into eternity! God bless!

Such kind and comforting words!! Thank you all! I will be referring back to these words when I need extra encouragement.