Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Real # of Christians & Muslims in America

Numbers of Christians and Muslims in America have been misquoted and exaggerated up and down but what are the real numbers, the percentages?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/02/american-muslim-population_n_6076872.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Americans Think The Country's Muslim Population Is Much Bigger Than It Really Is

Only 1% of America’s more than 319 million residents are Muslim, according to the research group Ipsos MORI. But during a recent global survey, Americans told researchers that the Muslim population is 15 times greater than it really is.

On the other hand, Americans grossly underestimated the number of Christians living in the country -- with an average guessing around 56% when the true figure is closer to 78%.

Re: The Real # of Christians & Muslims in America

T.Sue,

This shows us how our liberal media twist reality.

My brother once told me something of how our liberal media works.

This story is just metaphorical. (had to look that up to see if it meant what I thought it meant)

Russian media once reported on a race. There were two cars in this race, one American, one Russian. The Russian people had no idea how many cars were in the race. The American car won the race, but the Russian newspaper reported that the Russian car came in second and the American car came in next to last.

This reporting was the truth on this made up story but it doesn't tell the whole truth. The truth was the American car won. This would have put a whole new perspective on what the Russian people perceived was the outcome of the race.

Re: The Real # of Christians & Muslims in America

The NWO people are always throwing deceptions of all kind because that is what they do best. LIE