Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A man said the Lord allowed him to experience "The Day of The Lord" in a vision. Very sobering!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDHRfCsWxCc

This is a powerful video. Watch until the end, he said he actually had two visions of the "Day Of The Lord".

Maranatha,

Julie F.

Re: A man said the Lord allowed him to experience "The Day of The Lord" in a vision. Very soberin

Thanks Julie for posting this extremely interesting video, as per my request that you post it here at the Main Rapture Forum. I’m sorry I wasn't able to review it beforehand, because I was rushing out the door with my husband to do our grocery shopping. However, I saw in the description blood moon, therefore, I thought the main Rapture forum would
Be the best place since we have been discussing the blood moon tetrads lately.

Now, that I watched it I understand why, I was lead to tell you to do so even more so; because, it contains a very powerful message that no one should miss. Yes there is another side to God, which many inhabitants of this Earth will experience when the Lord's wrath falls on those left behind.

This man's visions were absolutely awesome, and especially considering he saw the moon turn to blood. Here we are just days away from the first tetrad blood moons. Then the second vision, was so striking, especially, the darkness and the Lord's Coming; this is a must see and listen to video. I think the Lord lead me to have you post it here at this forum, because we are extremely close to the day of our departure.

His visions immediately brought back to mind a power dream/vision I had with
Some similarities, to his visions.

It was a vivid dream, that shook me to my core, so badly, that I couldn't wake up on my own and had to be awaken by a nurse on duty.

This happened back in 1994 in mid September of that year, I was in hospital, recuperating after my second major back surgery, at the age of 47. I had just come out of surgery and in the recovery room. I woke up and saw this very pregnant young nurse attending to me, checking my vitals. She told me the surgery went well,and soon I would be taken to a hospital room, with other patients.

I remember nodding off into a deep sleep, and I dreamed that I was in New York City; which I have never been too. I knew it was New York, because of the twin towers, and many tall buildings surrounding. I was walking in my dream along the sidewalk, and trying to tell anyone I encountered, that "Jesus is Coming". I was actually shouting it out, Loud and clear. Then I stopped, and heard this very loud sound. It sounded like a train locomotive, getting louder and louder, coming closer and closer; the sky was filled with black looking ominous clouds, which blocked out the sun completely. The sky was getting darker & darker, with flashes of lightning. I saw a fire from an explosion in the sky, something exploded causing chaos, fear, panic. The ground was shaking, and buildings were crumbling and falling down to the ground.

There were People on the streets, screaming, running, not knowing which direction to go.
They were trying to get away from the falling debris. Others stood frozen with fear, looking up in the sky, pointing as to what was coming; then finally running, trying to get out of the way of danger.

I continued to shout in my dream, “Jesus is Coming, Jesus is Coming”, and I heard my name being called...Valerie, Valerie. It was the nurse calling my name, trying shaking me awake out of this deep sleep. She had heard me yell out loud in my sleep and was trying to help me to get out of it.

A week later after my release from hospital, my Mother died suddenly, of a massive heart attack in her home. 7 years later, in the same month, September, the attack of the twin towers, terrorist attacks on New York happened. Now it has been 20 years since that experience, and I still remember it as if it happened yesterday.

I’m still telling the world; “Jesus is Coming” He is Coming, very soon now!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: A man said the Lord allowed him to experience "The Day of The Lord" in a vision. Very soberin

Valerie, that was definitely a God sent dream. It is eerie how close your dream resemble the ones in the video. Getting those Holy Ghost goose bumps again. The rapture is so close, even people who know nothing about the Bible know something is different and something big is about to happen. I don't believe anything happens by accident, that is why God laid it on your heart to have me post it on the Main Rapture Forum.

I am so glad our God is in control and knowing Him and His salvation through His Son Jesus is a comfort. I just want so much to bring as many with me as possible. I hate the thought of anyone being left behind.

Will keep praying for Lora,

Julie F.

Hi Everyone This vision reminds me of a vision I had 2 years ago that I posted on hear back then the vision this pastor had was much the same as mine that I thought I would copy my vision from 2 years ago bless you all in Jesus

I was walking about in the shopping center of Rotherham England my home town when all of a sudden everyone started running about shouting and panicking then i looked to my right and there was another group of people who i believe were Christians they were looking up in the sky and shouting JESUS IS COMING JESUS IS COMING then the scene changed and i found myself in a field on the top of a hill with the Christians still shouting JESUS IS COMING and i saw myself and the Christians running towards Jesus with our arms reaching up to welcome and receive him then i looked down at the bottom of the hill and could see people still shouting and panicking then the dream ended and i woke up

Can someone help me? because I have always been very confused by this, The day Of the Lord, is this when Jesus returns to earth at his second coming do destroy the enemies of God and to judge the nations or is it the day of the rapture. I'm confused because i thought the rapture was more of a silent event. What i mean is that its comes unexpectedly to the world, many people disssapear, but the world does not get to see Jesus actually come down in the clouds, Right???? Because if everyone has such fear and is looking up at the sky wouldn't that be the second coming, sooo confused help me out!

That would be Jesus's Second Coming, I'm thinking; everyone will see Him return. That's when there'll be a lot of fear and distress among those who have rejected Him up to that point.

Thank you Kathy, That is what I assumed as well. Then what relevance do these blood moons that are coming up have, to either the rapture or the second coming?? A blood moon i definitely described on the day of the Lord and dark clouds and darkness, but it seems to soon to be his second coming, I know there will be a tetrad so the blood moons will be happening till fall of 2015. and a solar eclipse in the middle of the 4. WELL I DONT SEE ARMAGEDDON AND JESUS COMING ALL HAPPENING BY NEXT YEAR! the seven year tribulation has not even begun. Anyone else has any input?

Hmm, that's a good question. Can anyone explain that? Valerie? Texas Sue? Anybody?

By the time Jesus returns to earth the second time,
Jude 1:14,
most people on earth will be dead from the seal judgements, bowls, vials of Revelation.
For example,

Revelation 6:7 And when He had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature {beast} say, Come. 8 And I looked and, behold, a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hades {Hell} followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9 And when He had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost Thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

and
Revelation 9:18 A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which proceeded out of their mouths. 19 For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents and have heads, and with them they do harm.…

The earth is going to be a much different place. I used to think that the rapture was an instantaneous poof we are out of here. But how is there a glorious appearing where all the tribes of the earth mourn, when most are dead and the rest in hiding Zechariah 13:8; Matthew 24:29-30. The time of Jacob's trouble, Daniel's 70th week is still going on when Revelation 12 happens:
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman who brought forth the male {man} Child. 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by {of} the flood. 16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was angry {wroth} with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Now I think that the word translated tribulation in Matthew 24:29, means the pressure and trouble of those days, what days? the days the verses before talked about. I think the carcase in verse 28 is spiritually dead Israel, surrounded by vultures, all the nations that want her gone. That sounds like now. The coming of the Lord will be seen like lightening from east to west. Well that could be His glorious appearing in the clouds, with media seeing and recording Him for playback all over the world. This is the greek for tribulation in the context of Matthew 24:29-30 verses.
I wonder now, if when Jesus comes for us in the clouds (rapture) if the dead rise first, visibly, then we who are alive and remain are changed instantly, but rise visibly to meet Him in the air, the same way His ascension was witnessed.
This would be a glorious appearing, that the world would witness because the visibility would be to many more people around the world, on media that is still intact, before all the destruction and death of the coming judgements. Most of the world is dead by the time Jesus returns to earth at Armageddon at the end of 7 years of judgement.
I could be wrong, this is just how I see it. I know others may disagree. We will find out soon I hope because I surely do want the Lord Jesus to return!
People saw Him ascend. When old testament saints were raised, Matthew 27:53, they were seen. So I hope it is a glorious visible event with great fear of God happening, the lost to repent, tribes of the earth to mourn, and God be glorified.

lucy
Can someone help me? because I have always been very confused by this, The day Of the Lord, is this when Jesus returns to earth at his second coming do destroy the enemies of God and to judge the nations or is it the day of the rapture. I'm confused because i thought the rapture was more of a silent event. What i mean is that its comes unexpectedly to the world, many people disssapear, but the world does not get to see Jesus actually come down in the clouds, Right???? Because if everyone has such fear and is looking up at the sky wouldn't that be the second coming, sooo confused help me out!

Hi Lucy!

The Rapture happens first, before the Trib. Period begins. Meaning, we'll be gone before the latter begins.

Then we return with Jesus, our triumphant KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS...to put an end to the Battle at Armageddon--which is the close of the Trib. Period, and He sets His feet on the Mount of Olives. That's His 2nd coming.

Maranatha!
Tammy

The majority of people will have died, Regina, but not everyone. Some will still be alive when Jesus returns to earth, both saved and lost; there could be no Battle of Armageddon, otherwise. And the lost who are still alive at that point will freak out when they see Jesus in the sky.

Hi Lucy:

The Bible says when they say "Peace and Safety" then sudden destruction comes upon them. When the "sudden destruction" comes is when we go up. At least this is what I believe. I don't think anyone could know for sure one hundred percent what exactly will happen. However the lukewarm must somehow see Jesus in the clouds but not returning to earth yet until after the tribulation. Whoever is left alive after the "Rapture and "sudden destruction" will be the ones who have to decide whether they take "The Mark" or not, and if they survive until the end of the tribulation they are the ones to see Jesus return to earth to the mount of Olives.

One prophecy in the Bible says:

Isaiah 13:12 English Standard Version (ESV)

12 I will make people more rare than fine gold,
and mankind than the gold of Ophir.

I guess very few will be left to see His return to earth on the Mount of Olives.

It seems Jesus comes in the clouds just above the earth to rapture us (which is what I think the lukewarm will see only to be left behind) I don't think the unbelievers will see Jesus but they will see the sudden destruction, just my opinion. Then after the tribulation he returns to earth and we with him.

I do know that some Biblical scholars say that "The Great Deception" God will allow upon unbelievers (because they would not believe the truth) will be the belief that we were taken up by aliens because we were not ready to transcend into the "New World Order". The scholars say most will accept this lie and feel better because they will believe the good were left behind, not the ones taken (the lukewarm Christians left will know better). According to the "New World Order" the ones that were taken will be taken to a place to be reprogrammed then we will be returned once we are "enlightened" for the "New World Order".

Perry Stone has some very good videos on "You Tube" about all of this if you would like to watch them.

God bless,

Maranatha,

Julie F.

Actually, Julie, no true Christian will be left behind. If even part of the Body of Christ were to be compelled to stay behind in the Rapture, the Restrainer--the Holy Spirit--would be compelled to stay with them, because all born-again Christians are sealed and indwelled by the Holy Spirit. And the Tribulation cannot begin as long as even a portion of the Church is still here, because the Restrainer is preventing it from starting.

Hi Kathy G.

The reasoning behind "the lukewarm" in my view of "The Rapture" is God's message to the Laodicean Church.

He said he would spew the lukewarm church out of His mouth. Not sure what the Lord meant here. But it sure seems like the Lord is not pleased.

Message to the Church in Laodicea

(Colossians 2:1-5)

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

God Bless You,

Revelations has never been an easy to understand book. That is for sure.

Just Read Kathy G's "Check This Out Everyone" This explains who the lukewarm are. Those who have an appearance of going to church but not believers.

Thanks Kathy G. for posting that. It helped clear up who the left behind are.

Well, you know, Hal Lindsey has something to say about that particular church that makes sense to me. I typed excerpts from some of his earlier books onto a Word document, which I later copied and pasted onto a thread on this forum. (Here's a link to that thread here: Excerpts from some of Hal Lindsey's earlier books .)

I'm copying and pasting one of the excerpts on that thread below:

EXCERPT FROM CHAPTER 3: “PANORAMA OF CHURCH HISTORY—II," THERE'S A NEW WORLD COMING, by Hal Lindsey (1973)

Laodicea: Compromise and Apostasy

(14) And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, “These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the Creation of God 15) I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot, I wish you were either cold or hot.

(16) “So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spit you out of my mouth. (17) Because you say, ‘I am rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing,’ and do not realize that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked, (1 I counsel you to buy gold from Me that has been tried in the fire that you may be rich, and white raiment that you may be clothed and that the shame of your nakedness does not appear. And anoint your eyes with salve that you may see.

(19) “As many as I love I rebuke and discipline. Be zealous therefore and repent. (20) Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will fellowship with him and he with Me. (21) To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, even as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”

(22) He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. REVELATION 3:14-22

Destination

Laodicea was an extremely wealthy banking center about forty miles east of Ephesus. It had a medical school which was noted for a healing eye ointment.

The city was very pleasure-conscious, with a huge race track and three lavish theaters, one of which was half again as large as a football field.

Description of Christ

Jesus first reveals Himself to this church as the “Amen,” which means “I believe,” and is usually spoken in response to some truth or promise of God. This affirmation was sadly lacking in this church, and Jesus emphasizes His own belief in the Father. This was meant to convict and rebuke the people into sounding their “Amens” to God.

As the “Faithful and True Witness” of God’s truth, Jesus wanted these indifferent church members to also look at Him in a different light. Evidently they held Christ in low esteem and gave only casual consideration to His words.

Jesus uses a name for Himself here that appears nowhere else in Scripture: “The Beginning of the Creation of God.” This church had become so satiated and smug with all its worldly possessions that it had forgotten its reason for existence was to proclaim the message that “God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son...”

Commendation

There’s not one word of commendation for this compromising, ingrown, unbelieving church. You’d think Jesus could come up with something to commend, but He hates compromise and spiritual indifference so intensely that He will not encourage them in any way. I feel sure this church was grinding away at doing their thing, oblivious to the fact that Christ had no part in their pitiful performance.

Rebuke

Most of this letter is divine denunciation. The Lord first rebukes the Laodiceans for being neither apathetic nor fervent. As witnesses for God, they were absolutely neutralized by their adoption of the world’s views. (How painfully this reminds me of the double-talk of neo-orthodoxy today, which takes the Biblical terms of our historic faith and subtly redefines them to cloak unbelief!)

Jesus says that this kind of church nauseates Him and He will vomit this sham of a church out of His mouth.

Next Christ rebukes the church for its focus on material wealth as the criterion for success. They had accumulated properties, buildings, and opulent appointments, thinking they were doing God a favor to call themselves His children!

However, Jesus’ estimation of their true condition was much different than theirs: “You are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked.” What a contrast to Jesus’ appraisal of the church at Smyrna, the church that was materially poverty-stricken by spiritually rich!

I’m sure it’s not too hard to see the lesson for churches today!

Exhortation

Christ’s exhortation is aimed more to individuals than to the church as a whole. Apparently the church was almost past reforming. Every now and then I talk to believers who are members of large, spiritually dying churches. Though they know the church isn’t giving them spiritual nourishment, they sometimes feel they should stay on and try to change the church. But I think Jesus is saying here that there is little hope for a church when the leadership lacks spiritual life or concern for God’s primary business of winning souls and building them in the faith.

Jesus exhorts these Laodicean church members to “buy from Him gold that’s been tried in the fire” of testing. Peter explains what this testing is designed to do: “These trials are not only to test your faith, but to see whether it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests gold and purifies it—and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold (1 Peter 1:7, TLB)

It appears that Jesus is urging these lukewarm, professing believers to pray for a little persecution in order to help them get their spiritual priorities in order. When fire is put to gold to refine it, the impurities rise to the top and can be skimmed off. This is what Jesus has in mind for this church!

The Lord urges them to “buy white raiment to cover their spiritual nakedness.” This always reminds me of the fable of the emperor’s new clothes. You remember how he was hoodwinked into buying some beautiful and costly clothes that were reputedly invisible to fools and incompetents. He paraded down the streets of his city for everyone to see how regal he looked in his new wardrobe—but he was naked!

This was really the case with the Laodicean church. They needed the covering of Christ’s white robes of righteousness which He freely gives to each person who receives Him as Savior from sin.

Jesus further counseled these misguided religionists to “anoint their eyes with salve so they could see.” These people were familiar with the healing aspects of eye-salve since it was produced in their own city. Jesus used this as a symbol of healing their spiritually blind hearts. This can only occur by being born again through the Holy Spirit’s power. Jesus said, “Unless a man is born again, he can’t even see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3).

This letter to Laodicea also contains an exhortation to the real believers. They’re challenged to respond to God’s love as He expresses it in His discipline. They should have been grateful to receive God’s discipline because God chastens only His own children, as revealed in Hebrews 12:5-8.

This is what the writer of Hebrews meant when he said, “My son, do not despise the discipline of the Lord, nor faint when you are corrected by Him, for whom the Lord loves He disciplines, and chastens every son whom He receives. But if you are without discipline, of which all God’s children are partakers, then you are b_______ and not God’s sons” (Hebrews 12: 5, 6, .

One of the greatest symbolisms of Christianity is found in Christ’s exhortation to these dead, apostate church members. He addresses the church at large and the individual members specifically when He says, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and fellowship with him and he with Me.”

The application usually made form this statement of Christ is that He’s waiting at the door of each human heart, seeking to be admitted to the life of each person who senses his spiritual emptiness and invites Jesus to enter and fill the void. This is a perfectly valid application, as the essence of being a Christian is having “Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27).

Promise

Jesus speaks again about the glory in store for the overcomers in this church. They had to overcome a lot to be true believers in the midst of that carnal, sterile indifference to God. Yet they overcame by inviting Jesus into their lives.

He says that these overcomers will one day sit on His throne with Him and rule with Him through eternity. No higher privilege will ever be granted to humans—and we’ll read more about its wonders in Chapter 21.

Prophetic Application: A.D. 1900—Tribulation

Near the turn of this century the scholars at many theological seminaries, particularly in Europe, began to introduce what they called “higher criticism” of the Scriptures. They were eager to examine the historicity and accuracy of the Biblical documents by using research methods developed in secular education.

Many of the leading critics possessed, at best, a lukewarm relationship with Christ, and this was reflected in their hazy views of Scripture. The more open skeptics began to deny outright the supernatural aspects of the Biblical faith—all in the name of scholarship—and before long they had “demythologized” Jesus into a mere man.

This Satanic infection spread like wildfire through the seminaries in Europe and the U.S., and by the 1920s it was echoing from the pulpits of American churches. The Western world was caught up in scientific and philosophical rationalism and the church got sucked into the vortex because so many of its leaders had never experienced a deep faith in Jesus.

The sad truth is that thousands of churches around the world today call themselves Christian but Christ is nowhere to be found in them. Tragically, most of the unbelieving world look at them—and want no part of their sham. And I don’t either!

Although this Laodicean lukewarmness is the predominant characteristic of the church age today, there are signs that the Philadelphian evangelistic fervor is reviving in these closing days of human history. That’s consistent with God’s pattern of always showering down grace before hurling blasts of judgment.

The unbelievers of this era will find themselves enmeshed in the judgments of God during the Great Tribulation which is soon coming upon the earth. But everyone within this church age who is a true believer in Jesus will be taken out of the world before the judgment, and will be rewarded for his faith by spending eternity with Jesus. (pp. 49-54, Chapter 3: “Panorama of Church History—II,” There’s a New World Coming, by Hal Lindsey, © 1973)

The Day of the Lord Part 1

The Day of the Lord Part 2

The Day of the Lord