Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hug & Hold Me Jesus....

Do you ever feel like you need a loving hug? I know most of us do in our lives.
I remember many years back, I needed a loving hug, and I asked Jesus to hold me and I felt His loving presence and hug.

Maybe someone needs a hug out there, who feels, lonely, or going through some trials. You're not alone, Jesus is just a prayer away, and yes, He loves you just as much as He loves me. I pray you too will feel His presence and hugs this day.

Re: Hug Me Jesus....

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Hold me Jesus

Valerie

THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!

Jesus, I need your Hug Today...

Jesus, hug those today, who need your touch, especially if they have no one.

Re: Hug & Hold Me Jesus....

Valerie
Do you ever feel like you need a loving hug? I know most of us do in our lives.
I remember many years back, I needed a loving hug, and I asked Jesus to hold me and I felt His loving presence and hug.

Maybe someone needs a hug out there, who feels, lonely, or going through some trials. You're not alone, Jesus is just a prayer away, and yes, He loves you just as much as He loves me. I pray you too will feel His presence and hugs this day.

Valerie,

I've been hugged twice by Jesus.

My first experience took place inside my then nearby Bashes Grocery Store; and then He hugged me the 2nd time at around Christmas time, inside a Kmart store. The 2nd time, not only did He hug me, He also spoke to me as well.

I'm sure that you would no doubt agree with me about what an awesome experience those times were, wouldn't you!?!

I can't wait to hug Jesus back after we get raptured. Betcha you too feel the same as I do, dontcha!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Hug & Hold Me Jesus....

Tammy,

Yes it is an awesome experience we've had, something to cherish in our hearts forever more. An experience that I wish everyone could have while still here on earth. Jesus makes everything feel alright, even in our saddest darkest moments in life! He loves each and everyone of us, the same, Jesus died for all sinners. For all have sinned and have come short of His Glory.

Here's a beautiful song... and video

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Calling on Jesus