Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5.1 Earthquake Shakes Los Angeles

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Video and story here:
http://news.yahoo.com/magnitude-5-1-earthquake-shakes-los-angeles-042831473.html?vp=1

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A magnitude-5.1 earthquake centered near Los Angeles caused no major damage but jittered nerves throughout the region as dozens of aftershocks struck into the night.
Related Stories

The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake struck at about 9:09 p.m. Friday and was centered near Brea in Orange County — about 20 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles — at a depth of about 5 miles. It was felt as far south as San Diego and as far north as Ventura County, according to citizen responses collected online by the USGS.

Broken glass, gas leaks, water main breaks and a rockslide were reported near the epicenter, according to Twitter updates from local authorities.

Eyewitness photos and videos show bottles and packages strewn on store floors. Southern California Edison reported power outages to about 2,000 customers following the quake.

More than two dozen aftershocks ranging from magnitudes 2 to 3.6 were recorded, according to the USGS. Earlier in the evening, two foreshocks registering at magnitude-3.6 and magnitude-2.1 hit nearby in the city of La Habra.

Re: 5.1 Earthquake Shakes Los Angeles

T/Sue,

I too, saw this scrolled on the FoxNews ticker this morning. Very interesting indeed!!!

Isn't this the 2nd EQ they've had over there in Southern Cal!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

T/Sue,

L.A., CA, isn't the only state getting the EQs. I just now saw scrolling on the FoxNews' ticker, that Northwestern Yellowstone NP nr. the Montana border towns of West Yellowstone & Gardiner too are feeling EQs.

Which makes me wonder if by any chance the dream I had not too long back (like back in 2012/2013), could very well be on the brink of fulfillment

Also, that these quakes might be further signs that Jesus is getting ready to return to rapture us, His believers too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

100 aftershocks reported since South California earthquake

http://www.wdam.com/story/25111979/100-aftershocks-reported-since-south-california-earthquake