Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Russia Seizes 51 Ukraine Ships

Russia marches on and no one steps up to stop them. The "Bear" of Daniel's endtime writing is on the move. Germany and Switzerland have already said this is not their fight or their business - does not concern them. At this time no other nations are even speaking out or speaking up to this challenge to the sovreignty of Ukraine. Are we seeing the first steps toward Ezekiel 38-39 where Gog-Magog and allies "COME TO TAKE A SPOIL"? Feel the breath of our Messiah on your neck? - He is coming soon!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/russia-reportedly-seizes-51-ukrainian-ships-in-crimea-340929.html

Re: Russia Seizes 51 Ukraine Ships

T/Sue,

I too, have been thinking that very same thing...especially since the meeting between the AC & FP met today at the Vatican.

I also thought of a similar WWII scenario when no one country tried to stop Hitler & his Nazis from invading their neighboring countries...that eventually led up to the Holocaust.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

To the Holocaust and to World War II!

Russia has lost respect for the USA or they would think hard about invading the Ukraine.

The book "Through The Fire" written by Dimitri Duduman comes to mind. He wrote he was visited by angels bringing messages saying the US would be burned and invaded by Russia and China. The Lord brought him from Romania after heavy persecution to America to deliver this message. He has passed on now, but his grandson continues his work through "Hand Of Help". He too has dreams and visions from the Lord.

Now I see where Russia and China are becoming chummy.

Maranatha, come for your bride and let those that love you Lord be ready, packed up with oil and ready to go up!

Texas Sue
Russia marches on and no one steps up to stop them. The "Bear" of Daniel's endtime writing is on the move. Germany and Switzerland have already said this is not their fight or their business - does not concern them. At this time no other nations are even speaking out or speaking up to this challenge to the sovreignty of Ukraine. Are we seeing the first steps toward Ezekiel 38-39 where Gog-Magog and allies "COME TO TAKE A SPOIL"? Feel the breath of our Messiah on your neck? - He is coming soon!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/russia-reportedly-seizes-51-ukrainian-ships-in-crimea-340929.html

Texas Sue & Everyone,

We are indeed seeing the first steps towards Ezekiel 38-39 where the enemy and their allies "Come to Take a Spoil" Jesus is Coming, and Heaven is but a breath away now...anytime now. Keep watching! Look up our redemption draws nigh! Maranatha!

Valerie