Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ominous Feeling Seeing This

This is the headline story and picture on Yahoo when I turned on my computer this morning. This is happening TODAY - March 27, 2014. Then tomorrow on to Saudi Arabia. Remember him bowing to the SA king in the beginning of his first term in WH? I just get this ominous feeling in the pit of my stomach when I see especially this first photo and read these headlines. (Including both stories on this post)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-tells-pope-francis-great-admirer-101935536--politics.html
Obama Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican

Obama tells Pope Francis he is a 'great admirer'

VATICAN CITY (AP) — President Barack Obama called himself a "great admirer" of Pope Francis as he sat down at the Vatican Thursday with the pontiff he considers a kindred spirit on issues of economic inequality. Their nearly hourlong first meeting comes as Obama's administration remains deeply split with the church over abortion and contraception.
Related Stories

Obama arrived at the Vatican amid the pomp and tradition of the Catholic Church, making his way to greet the pope after a long, slow procession through the hallways of the Apostolic Palace led by colorful Swiss Guards and accompanied by ceremonial attendants. The president bowed as he shook hands with the pontiff in the Small Throne Room, before the two sat down at a wooden table in the Papal Library.

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-03-26/saudi-arabia-isn-t-america-s-friend?cmpid=yhoo

Saudi Arabia Isn't America's Friend
173 Mar 26, 2014 3:31 PM ET
By The Editors

U.S. President Barack Obama is scheduled to meet with Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah tomorrow, and the president's critics have been sounding a warning: By parting with the Saudis on Egypt, Syria and Iran, they say, his administration is endangering a vital alliance. The truth is, the relationship with Saudi Arabia is overdue for a recalibration.

The U.S. and Saudi Arabia still have common interests -- in fighting terrorism, for example -- and Saudi Arabia's oil wealth means it will hold disproportionate sway in Washington for years to come. But neither Obama nor his critics (nor, for that matter, Saudis themselves) should kid themselves. Saudi Arabia is not a natural ally of the U.S., and probably never has been.

The current landscape puts in stark relief just how anomalous the relationship is. When the Saudis look around the region, they see rebellions that unseated autocrats, like them, in Tunisia and Egypt. The U.S. generally welcomed these developments. Meanwhile, the one uprising that Saudi's Sunni royalty supports -- in Syria, against Syria's non-Sunni dictator -- is failing, and the Saudis resent the U.S. for not intervening decisively.

"NOT UP FOR PERSONAL COMMENTS OR DISCUSSIONS".

Re: Ominous Feeling Seeing This

Thank YOU, T/Sue, sooo very much for bringing these most important Biblical prophecy to RFTH...of the AC & FP meeting each other at the Vatican.

If walls could talk, &/or wouldn't you wished that you could've been a fly on the wall...hearing all that was said between them!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue, Thank you, for your honest opinion, on this subject.

I know what you mean, without going into to details, which I would love too,
but will restrain to do so, for obvious reasons. I'll just say "like two peas in the same rapidly boiling pot together, ready to boil over and burn anything in it's way." The scriptural puzzle pieces are fitting together, just as I thought they would. We are witnesses to the greatest time in History, since
the first coming of Jesus to Earth.

May God protect us all, until the God the Father, sends Jesus to gather us Home!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I heard that O's "official gift" from the U.S. to the Pope was a wooden box of vegetable seeds from Michelle's WH garden. Also, that some are noting the fact that this is a "Cain type offering".

Genesis 4:

3 And in the course of time Cain brought to the Lord an offering of the fruit of the ground.

4 And Abel brought of the firstborn of his flock and of the fat portions. And the Lord had respect and regard for Abel and for his offering,

5 But for Cain and his offering He had no respect or regard.

Haven't heard what the gift was to the head of Saudi Arabia yet. Would be interesting to know.