Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In Remembrance of people of Iran who need salvation, and remembering the Christians

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

We usually see the mainstream media pictures of Iran, pictures of "enemies", of Islam, pictures of people who are against the western way of life. This is very distorted. The true picture of Persia or Iran, is what God declares about this people and their leaders. Within the national boundaries are a people who are born and raised since birth to not believe in the God who made them. Remember the prince of persia who fought to stop an angelic messenger coming to Daniel.
The western media only thinks of politics. This is spiritual war going on.
The good news of Jesus has been preached since the first outpouring of the Spirit on Pentecost to Persia (to Medes and Parthians) and Peter and Thomas preached to them. So this was long before Islam began in the 7th century.
Jesus would that all men come to repentance.
If you are led, please pray with me for the lost of Iran and also for the persecuted church there.
Here are some links to see, to help understanding of this country that is so in need now of the light and love of Jesus.

Acts 2- Pentecost

On the history of Christianity in Iran

Operation World-Iran

IRAN: EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS ARE A 'THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY'

Christians standing for Jesus in Persia in the 300'sAD

John, the bishop of Persia and India attended the First Council of Nicaea in AD325, convened by Constantine

Re: In Remembrance of people of Iran who need salvation, and remembering the Christians

Regina, thank you very much for posting this prayer request. Several years ago I worked as an Activity Director in an upscale senior community in my home town. I planned all the events in the assisted living and retirement apartment areas and my assistant planned all the events in the nursing home side of the building. She was a lovely young Christian woman who was Iranian. That was years ago in the early 80's before Iran rose up as a major threat to Israel and the world.

I had an email from her a couple of years ago. She and her husband had returned to Iran as missionaries to their people. I haven't heard from her since then so I don't know what has happened to them. I do know that there are Christians there along with many Jews whose families date all the way back to the Babylonian captivitiy and Babylon's defeat by Persia (Iran). When Cyrus made the decree that the captives could go free and return home, many Jews who had been born after the carrying away into captivity from Judah & Israel did not want to go there and just stayed in Persia. So we must pray for all the Christians and Jews who are in that place.

Re: In Remembrance of people of Iran who need salvation, and remembering the Christians

Thank you Sue for reading my maybe boring post and for prayers! I so want the Lord to return. He is the answer to everything.

Regina, I agree with you on Jesus' return. Feels like it is close with all the geopolitical events that are transpiring, the signs in the heavens, etc. We are only about 3 weeks out from the first blood moon of the tetrad and that is exciting. Can you just sense that something big is about to happen? I can.

Sue, now with the embassy closures, it makes it feel more like war is coming. There are believers in Iran and other middle eastern nations yet; I do hope the Lord comes and takes us home, protecting our brothers and sisters from the horror of war on top of what they have already suffered.

Please Father God, we ask for the Lord's return to gather His body, but nevertheless not our will but Your's be done we ask in Jesus name.

Thanks Regina, and Texas Sue,

Let us remember people of Iran who need salvation and remember the Christians there in our daily prayers as well. Christians in Iran and throughout all these middle Eastern countries need our prayers as they are under great persecution; some even unto death for their faith. The more people we pray for, the better chances there are that there will be less people going to Hell for eternity, because someone reached them with the good news of Jesus' saving grace through His sacrifice for all sinners.

The world is in such a sinful state now, and Hell has grown in size, because of it. Before this day is over, someone will breath their last, on this earth, and open their eyes in the next eternal world. The perfect ideal, would be that none would perish and that all would accept saving grace offered as a gift from God through Jesus, His only begotten Son.

I will remember Iran in my prayers, and all the lost, all over God's planet, and pray for the Christians, whom now must endure whatever comes their way,
until Jesus comes to take them home via the Rapture.

Lord hear our Prayers!!! Amen!!!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Thank you for posting this Regina, it brought back long forgotten memories. I was a young girl of 17 when I went to visit a family in Iran. I knew nothing of the differences between our two countries; Christian America (then) and the strong influence of Islam in Iran.

I remember the young radical Islamic men who were starting to lift their voices against the Shah at the time, you could feel an undercurrent of revolution in the air then. They would stand outside of theaters (60 at a time and no women) waiting to get in to see western movies featuring western females demeaning themselves. I guess they enjoyed these movies but didn't want it to creep into their culture for their women.

Thank the Lord that I had left before the Ayatollah came into power. During the reign of the Shah women were not used to wearing the burka (the head and body wrap) and when the Ayatollah came into power the young Iranian women lined up in Tehran to protest the return of the burka and Sharia law. There were about 200 women and the new government shot them dead. Needless to say the women there today all wear the burka.

What I remember most about my visit there is not all of the negative, but the kindness and friendliness of the people. The family I visited treated me like royalty. I ate on an actual Persian carpet. There were around 15 in the room, we were all sitting on the carpet, and they served the most delicious lamb kabobs over rice, along with sangak (a flat bread). There were onions and garlic and other things made with spices I couldn't even pronounce. A huge clear glass bowl of pomegranate seeds were brought in after the main course and you ate these for dessert, along with figs and dates. I still remember this meal, the people there and the strange language, and exotic flavors to my American hamburger and french fry pallet. They gave me gifts and took me to places they thought I would enjoy. It was a special time with precious people.

I will definitely keep these special people in my prayers, they are living under a terrible government and need prayers of protection and I too will pray that they will find the risen Savior.