Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing Airliner & Other Hidden Stuff

Another stunning news article posted on 5 Doves yesterday. I had read the article on another site and then noticed that Mercer posted it on 5 Doves. Really amazing info - be sure you are sitting down to read this. Most of what is shared could not be told until after the writers parents were deceased for safety and financial reasons. I truly hope he lets the rest of this cat out of the bag soon, also that he lives long enough to tell it. Most whistle blowers do not fare well, some not at all.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Missing Airliner & Other Hidden Stuff

Click on the this link below, and then once there, click on the blue type written words and it will take you to the link Mercer mentioned!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/mar2014/mercer318.htm

I read it Susan, it's absolutely shocking! It is not safe to share the information online; therefore, download it to your Office Word Program or whatever you use, then read it thoroughly to the very end.

Lord God Almighty, have mercy on your children, and send your Son Jesus, to remove us from all evil that exists; via the Rapture Flight to Heaven. Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Missing Airliner & Other Hidden Stuff

Well, I'm sure a lot of his info is real, but I gotta doubt at least part of it when he says things like he was eating at a restaurant with the wife, and a retired DARPA man just happened to be sitting next to them, who confirms some secret info. DARPA is more secretive than the CIA.

You can get a real idea where DARPA is headed just by their publically released info. Transhumanism, the marriage of man and machine, and animals, is a real goal, and a goal satan would like to achieve. Salvation is for humans, not transhumans. The real Former DARPA director Regina Dugan works for google now, and is really pushing the wearable tattoo ID technology. Read this story linked below, and even better, look for her interview on youtube. She really pushes the wearable tracking ID. Her attempt to brainwash you into the soon to be trendy tech is laughable

http://www.infowars.com/ex-darpa-head-wants-you-to-swallow-id-microchips/

It's real hard these days to filter out the real info from the disinfo. You have real info,and bad info passed off by govt shills,and good info given to nutjobs so that when you hear it, you doubt the source.

Part of the NWO black magick rituals is to inform their victims what the plan is. They believe they attain more power over you by your consent, and informing you beforehand constitutes your consent in their eyes. So, watching TV shows, movies and especially the popular music videos, like Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, etc. with all of their immense occultic symbols in them. Transhumanism is a big theme in them.

Another theme being pushed all over the place is aliens. I believe the alien agenda will be used as part of a grand deception. Look at what a certain major religion has been saying about aliens, and a new Gospel coming along. We can all be gods you know. I feel I'm qualified to be a god, how about you guys?

The participation of the elites and their minions in pedophile rings is real. It's a big story in Great Britain right now. Read about the Franklin Coverup, which is about our own politicians involved in the same sick stuff. It's all about mutual blackmail, and it’s worldwide among the politicians..