Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fireball seen over Nova Scotia

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

hey Val, our own Canada is still having fireballs seen
New fireball in sky seen over Nova Scotia this morning
CBC reporter saw fireball break up into 3 or 4 pieces before disappearing over horizon

For the second day in a row, a large fireball has been seen in the sky over Nova Scotia.

CBC News reporter Phonse Jessome saw the colourful fireball in the northwestern sky above Fall River, 25 km north of Halifax, at 5:17 a.m. AT Wednesday.

'Fireball' over Maritimes, Quebec likely a meteor
He said he saw it make a long, slow entry before breaking up into three or four pieces as it reached the horizon.

“I see shooting stars on this shift [all the time],” Jessome tweeted. "This was no shooting star. Not sure what’s going on up there but it looks cool."

Stephen Lukas, who lives in the Hammonds Plains area of Halifax, said he saw the light during his morning run.

Seven seconds

“Just over my left shoulder I had a clear, unobstructed view of what looked to me like a large meteor, silvery white, it was definitely round, streaking through the sky,” he said.

“I watched it for what I would guess was about seven seconds. It seemed longer, but that’s probably as long as it was, and then it dipped into the horizon. And it did break up. I clearly saw it break up into smaller pieces.”

Lukas said he sees shooting stars regularly, about once per month during his morning run, but this one was much bigger. In fact, he said he also saw another one on Monday.

“At first I thought it was a shooting star. I actually saw something similar on Monday morning on my morning run,” he said.

Nigel Service, who was up early driving on Old Sambro Road in the Harrietsfield area south of Halifax, echoed Jessome's report.

Increasing in size

“All of a sudden, straight overhead, [there] was a small white light, which I didn't pay any attention to right away, because it almost looked like these new LED lights the city is putting up for street lighting," he said.

"I lost sight of it for about a millisecond and caught it again, and it was increasing in size and looked like it was moving toward mouth of [Halifax] Harbour.”

Unlike Jessome, Service said he didn’t see it break apart.

He was adamant the light he saw was not coming from the International Space Station, something he is familiar with. He said what he saw in the sky matched what was described by witnesses to Tuesday's fireball over the Maritimes.

On Tuesday, dozens of witnesses across New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, P.E.I. and near the Gaspé Peninsula in Quebec reported seeing a burning, colourful flame that appeared in the sky about 5 a.m. AT.

Astronomer David Lane, director of the observatory at Saint Mary's University in Halifax, said based on the descriptions from witnesses, Tuesday’s fireball “sounds very much like a fireball or an extra-bright meteor, meaning a chunk of rock from space that got in the way of Earth and burns up in the atmosphere."

Re: Fireball seen over Nova Scotia

Reading this reminded me of the scripture from Revelation where satan falls from heaven and is confined to the earth. When the fallen angels fall will it look like fireballs? In Jerry Lee Lewis lingo - GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!

I've seen you tube videos with fireballs in the sky and it makes me wonder if the powers that be are using Tesla's technology. Tesla's discoveries have allowed scientist to control weather, send fire balls hurling through the skies, and many more strange phenomena, it is amazing the discoveries this man made.

Hi Everyone first time posting, but long time reading of RFTH. Blessings to all.

Could be J.F....truth is probably stranger than fiction if we had all the facts. Be sure to read the "Missing Airplane & Other Hidden Stuff" post as it also talks about the technology which is very advanced but hidden from the public.

Here is the link: http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1302855&cmd=show

P.S. WELCOME to Rapture Flight too. So glad to have you sharing your thoughts with us.

Yes, it sure is, J.F.! Welcome to our friendly forum.

Welcome JF!
Here is Eric Dollard, if you haven't ever heard him speak, he does experiments that Tesla did.
I hadn't thought of Tesla (about the fireballs) until you brought him up. Come to think of it, it wouldn't be surprising if the gov't(s) weaponized his ideas or used them to do things like in Revelation, calling down fire from heaven, lying signs and wonders.
Have a look:

Thanks Regina, for bringing this to our attention. Fireballs for a second night in a row, at the same time...hmmm...just wondering if what JF, mention on her first post could be right on. Welcome aboard JF; and thanks for stirring up our interest on the subject. Tesla, was an intellectual, some see him as a genius. Yes like Texas Sue stated it's very possible, that there are things that are hidden from the public, and this could very well be one of many.

Regina,you stated:

"Come to think of it, it wouldn't be surprising if the gov't(s) weaponized his ideas or used them to do things like in Revelation, calling down fire from heaven, lying signs and wonders." That makes sense, when you compare it to this part of scripture. Good thinking! I haven't seen the video as yet, but I'm very interested, and will do so. Thanks! Just watch Part 1, which gave me a glimpse about Tesla's theories.Yes no doubt he was a genius.

I'm sure if this is the case in regards to those fireballs, then there's much more to it, than meets the eye.

This is a very informative thread; thanks everyone.

Valerie

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Valerie, and all, here is another example of Prof. Dollard's work & theory. When the bible talks about lying signs and wonders, perhaps its more literal than we even imagined. "lying signs" could be directions for people that truly are misinformation and wicked communication, even signage in medium we have not known. wonders that do not lead people to Almighty God and faith in Jesus, but lead to enslavement under antichrist beast governing.
Prof Dollard has come across properties of space, based on others work, his own work building upon others. It is enlightening "what is out there" and who knows what hidden work has been done.

A radio is heard over part, ignore and please see, its a mind bending view

Thanks Valerie, Texas Sue, Kathy G., & Regina for the warm welcome!

I agree Texas Sue that truth is stranger than fiction. I read the post "Missing Airliner and Other Hidden Stuff". It shouldn't shock me that man can become so evil, but it still does. There are depths of evil that a normal human being can hardly comprehend! The Bible is an amazing book because it foretold of all of this. It is becoming more clear (especially Revelations) how the beast is going to fool the masses with "calling fire down from the sky" and all the lying wonders. Now we know how these wonders will be lying to the people. I had never heard of Eric Dollard, thanks Regina for posting this video.

Satan is definitely a liar and the truth is not in him, and we know "The Truth" is Jesus, He is the way, the truth, and the life!

Maranatha,

Julie F.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Andrea Janus, CTVNews.ca

Published Friday, March 21, 2014 8:07AM EDT
Last Updated Friday, March 21, 2014 2:01PM EDT

Scientists are asking residents to keep their eyes peeled for chunks of meteorite that may have crashed into the earth in southern Ontario.
Scientists at Western University in London, Ont. believe the meteorites hurtled to the earth last Tuesday night, when seven of the school’s all-sky cameras picked up a fireball shooting through the sky over St. Thomas, about 200 km west of Toronto.

The fireball was about the size of a basketball, the scientists estimate, and was first spotted over Port Dover, Ont. The fireball then “went dark” over St. Thomas.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/live-in-southern-ontario-check-your-yard-for-meteorite-fragments-1.1739388#ixzz2wf0uzKuT