Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LATEST UPDATE - Ukraine mobilizes its army & Kremlin Warning to America:

In Pictures: LATEST UPDATE - Ukraine mobilizes its army as Kremlin ups the ante with warning to America: 'We can reduce you to radioactive ash'

n Pictures: LATEST UPDATE - Ukraine mobilizes its army as Kremlin ups the ante with warning to America: 'We can reduce you to radioactive ash'
Ukraine has a national guard of 20,000 troops and another 20,000 reserves
Russia, meanwhile, has an army of 700,000 battle-ready frontline soldiers
Yesterday, Russian state news agency chief warns US to stay out of crisis
Dmitry Kiselyov tells TV viewers Russia could turn US to 'radioactive ash'
By Associated Press

PUBLISHED: 12:27 GMT, 17 March 2014 | UPDATED: 13:50 GMT, 17 March 2014

The Crimean crisis moved a step closer to all-out war today as Ukraine mobilized its armed forces and a firebrand Kremlin mouthpiece warned America to stay out of its business, declaring: 'We could turn you to radioactive ash.'

In a sign of rising tensions following yesterday's referendum that called for Crimea's annexation to Russia, the Ukrainian parliament approved the deployment of up to 20,000 soldiers and declared all Ukrainian state property on the territory to be nationalized.

Tens of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers are now on stand by, including another 20,000 battle-ready reservists, prepared to fight should their government fail to find a solution to the standoff with Russia over the future of the Black Sea peninsular.

Read More & See Pictures at:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/bible-prophecy-news/ArCfNJ4IjL4

Re: LATEST UPDATE - Ukraine mobilizes its army & Kremlin Warning to America:

Just like Pastor J.D. Faraq, I too see the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 happening after our Rapture. That's how close we are to going home.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: LATEST UPDATE - Ukraine mobilizes its army & Kremlin Warning to America:

I pray the Lord takes us home before such a thing happens