Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ohio Woman Committed to Mental Hospital For PRAYING

Well we knew this was coming sooner or later. Now fervent prayer is considered "mental illness". This woman went thru a terrifying 5 days in a mental hospital and their attempt to have the court make it permanent. Heads up friends, this is the future and Christians are considered to be wing nuts by the "norm" society accepts. Also, this did not happen in China, North Korea or Europe but in the state of Ohio, right here in the U.S.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.naturalnews.com/044306_hospital_imprisonment_mental_illness_spiritual_author.html

Excerpt from article:

"Mental illness" label now being applied liberally to people who don't fit the norm
It seems that "mental illness" has become a broad term in modern-day society, applied liberally as a means to segregate those who don't think or act within the boundaries of what's considered normal or socially acceptable. It's easy for medical professionals to respond to people they don't like or understand by detaining them and force-feeding them psychotropic medications. This behavior coming from hospital staff is disturbing and alarming.

How might psychotropic medications be used like social control weapons -- silencers for people's minds, thoughts, prayers and beliefs? How might the "mental illness" label be applied to kidnap or imprison people just to force a bizarre level of conformity?

Re: Ohio Woman Committed to Mental Hospital For PRAYING

Susan, Persecution of believers in God and in prayer, are suffering much these days. It is a spiritual battle, and the only way to fight a spiritual battle, is with fervent prayer.

However, to happen in Ohio, in America, where the country was found, on Biblical principles and "In God we Trust", now, treats people as mentally ill, for praying to the God of Abraham, upon which this country was found, and dedicated too. America has turned her back on God, and Israel, wrath and judgment await all countries that did away with both, God and prayer! It's not if it will happen, it's a matter of when, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems like it will be very soon.

We need not fear, for if we truly Trust in God, we know, that we are not appointed to wrath, for God will remove those whom belong to Him, beforehand,
via the Rapture. The Holy Spirit who dwells in born again believers, will guide and protect God's children, and change them in a twinkle of an eye at any given moment the Lord declares the time has arrived.

Our God is an Awesome God, whom we can trust with our lives.
Fear not, the Lord is with us, therefore, if the Lord is with us, whom shall
we fear; no one, for none is greater than God, in power, strength, to deliver
his own from all wrath and judgment.

Maranatha!

Valerie