Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prepare for war ‘at any moment,’- after Putin sends more soldiers & tanks

Prepare for war ‘at any moment,’ Ukrainian president warns after Putin sends 8,500 soldiers, 270 tanks to border
Associated Press | March 14, 2014 | Last Updated: Mar 14 3:21 PM ET

Ukraine must be ready for a full-scale Russian invasion “at any moment,” the country’s acting president warned Thursday, as officials announced the emergency call-up of a 60,000-strong national guard force.

Oleksander Turchynov said Moscow was “ready” to go much further than the annexation of the Black Sea territory of Crimea, which is expected to vote to secede from Ukraine in a referendum on Sunday.

Only clear international pressure could halt slow the momentum of the Kremlin, he said. “All of civilized humanity supports our country,” said Mr. Turchynov. “I am sure that this united effort in the international arena, bringing together all democratic countries, can still allow us to halt this aggression.”

Washington and the international community won’t recognize the outcome of Sunday’s referendum in Crimea on seceding from Ukraine, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Friday after six hours of talks with Russia’s foreign minister.

Read more at:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/03/14/prepare-for-war-at-any-moment-ukrainian-president-warns-after-putin-sends-8500-soldiers-270-tanks-to-border/

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: Prepare for war ‘at any moment,’- after Putin sends more soldiers & tanks

US Gives Russia Till Monday Or WW3? While Russia Prepares For War In Ukraine

This newly released video from BEN TIME TRAVELER puts together breaking stories from today including the US warning Russia that it has until Monday to reverse course in the Ukraine. Warning of ‘serious repercussions for Russia’ should the Monday deadline pass, the 2nd video below just released by RS Miller from the End Times News shares that Russia, instead of blinking at the US’s threats, appears to be instead preparing for all-out war in the Ukraine.

MORE: TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE UNDER THIS VIDEO AT:

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2014/03/us-gives-russia-till-monday-or-ww3-while-russia-prepares-for-war-in-ukraine-2451094.html

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Valerie,

How come we haven't as yet heard from Paul Begley, re: the Ukraine situation

Surely, he too, has something to add, shouldn't he!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Please check it out Tammy, maybe he has said something.

I have too many family health matters which need my attention, and I just don't have the time to do it all.

I'm sure you or others here, can search his channel, and find out, if you're interested. Sure would help, if more members took interest and posted their findings.

I believe I'm doing more than my share on the forum.

Maranatha!

I remember an "open-microphone" conversation between Obama and Putin before the last election. They did not know the mike was on and O told P to wait until AFTER the next election and he would be free to do anything he wanted. We don't know what the "THING" was that was under discussion but it could very well have been this situation. I have the feeling that we are all being had and that this is a contrived war for reasons that are under the table but known to the heads of these nations.

I remember the morning several months ago when I woke up with the words "no one knows what goes on behind closed doors" playing over and over in my mind. Everyone knows the tune sung by Charlie Rich from years ago. The whole song didn't play, just those words over and over and over. It meant something and this may be one of those closed door deals.

Fair Use for information and discussion purposes

I remember that O-P talk. if it had been any other president, there would have been fire works to pay….

anyhow, here is a link to latest news on Crimea and Ukraine from CBC (Canada)
http://live.cbc.ca/Event/Ukraines_deadly_crisis?Page=10
Ukaraine's deadly crisis, reported on cbc.ca
Actually, I've been avoiding reading much news. Its not good and getting not gooder until Jesus arrives at the second coming.

fair use for information and discussion purposes

See link below for full article
McCain calls U.S. military support for Ukraine "right and decent"

CNN-Speaking in Kiev, Sen. John McCain called Saturday for the United States to provide long-term military assistance to Ukraine, saying it is "the right and decent thing to do," as reports surfaced that Russian troops had traveled farther north into Ukraine from Crimea.

McCain was part of a bipartisan delegation of U.S. senators who traveled to Kiev ahead of Sunday's secession referendum in Crimea. The White House and U.S. allies in Europe have denounced the referendum as unconstitutional and illegal because Russian troops have essentially taken over the southern Ukraine peninsula.

McCain also had strong words for President Barack Obama in an op-ed appearing in The New York Times. He called for the President to take actions to restore the United States' credibility and strength around the world.

"Crimea has exposed the disturbing lack of realism that has characterized our foreign policy under President Obama. It is this worldview, or lack of one, that must change," wrote McCain.

Obama's administration, McCain wrote, supports the perception that the U.S. can "pull back from the world at little cost to our interests and values. This has fed a perception that the United States is weak, and to people like Mr. (Russian President Vladimir) Putin, weakness is provocative."…

Hey Tammy,

Thanks to Regina, who looked up the Latest on Paul Begley and Ukraine...has the video posted at the url below:

Take a look very prophetic, informative, and most interesting.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1302266&cmd=show

Maranatha,

Valerie

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Praying also Valerie, for the Lord to return, and if in His mercy, He would send His angel army to defend Ukraine, to have it be a pocket of freedom. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Interfax Ukraine-Ukranian News Agency-English

Kiev Ukraine News Blog