Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi

Hi everyone..

I have been a lurker here for quite a while. I used to post but it has been some time since I last posted. I have kept up with most posts and prayed for people who needed prayers and I feel like I know most of you, at least spiritually I know you and I know that when we are raptured I would be able to recognize you all.

I figured it was time for me to start posting again, that is if you want me to. But now that you are all having a party I couldn't resist. :) So I hope it is ok with everyone that I am a part of this party group. lol

I think that we are very close to the time when Jesus calls His bride home, but I do think we will face some tough times before that happens. Some people in other countries are already facing terrible trials and Jesus said ..in this life you will have trials and tribulations but take cheer. He has overcome this world. Trials and tribulations are not the great tribulation and the wrath of God, that He has NOT appointed us to.

Anyway, I hope it is ok if I start posting here..

YSIC
Sandy

Re: Hi

Hi Sandy, I remember your name! Welcome to the party, I hear someone special will be showing up soon!

Sandy, welcome to the watch party!!! ! :) So glad to see you posting. Your "Hi" reminded me of this video. Hope you like it!!!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Hi Sandy, Good to hear from you again.
How are doing? Hope your weather this winter was better than where I live.

Of course it's Ok, if you post here, it's Ok, if all those members, who
have reading instead of posting, come and join in as well. New members are always welcome too. I'm sure we would probably recognize you too Sandy in Heaven. You'll be the one with the sign pinned to your dress.."Hi, I'm Sandy"...LOL! Gee, I think I lost my sense of humor too..!

I'm hope others members will join in as well, come and let us know, how things are in their parts of the world. I believe this has been one of the hardest winters we have had here in Toronto, Ontario, and many are just down and out, great part because of the nasty winter weather which we haven't had for decades, along with their own set of problems.

We all need a shot of encouragement, especially, from members whom for whatever reason, have been absent from posting; now's the time to jump in and participate.

I'm one of many here who could use some encouragement, since, there is so much
happening on my end right now. My grand-kids, and daughter are ill, and our 16 year old little dog Furby, had an accident, and torn his ligaments in his back right leg. Lot's of rest and nursing care from grandma Val throughout the nights is required for him to recover. His fate lays in the Lord's hands now and we would miss him so much. Last night once again, I prayed over his limp leg once and asked the good Lord to do divine surgery on it, since Furby is too old for surgery and would surely die. I trust the Lord has done it for him, as he is moving a lot better today on that leg, which before, he could barely touch the floor. God is good!!!I know there is nothing impossible for God. Our Granddaughter's are improving, and so is our dog; slowly but surely. Lora, our daughter could use some prayers for recovering from a virus/bug; plus our moderator Kathy G., could also use prayers as she to is down with this bug..!

Yesterday, we had such beautiful sunny weather +7 degrees, it started to feel like Spring was almost here, now today since late last night we have had so much snow, the largest snow fall this winter, -31 and cold, tons of wet snow, and down right miserable. I thank God I could stay inside today, and didn't have to go anywhere, especially doctor appointments.

Yes, let's have a party; A welcome back, Spring Party, for all members of RFTH, active, and none active, hoping to have them join in and bring some good cheer, and news, for all of us, because, many of us could use some right now.

We'll surely party in Heaven, once we arrive; what a day that will be...Praise God, thank you Jesus. I can hardly wait...!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Hi, nice to meet you. I too hope and think we will know each other in Heaven.

Thank you for the warm welcomes..and Regina and Sue for the wonderful pictures..Valerie I am praying for you and your family..And Stephanie It is wonderful "meeting" all sisters and brothers in Christ..It's funny but we have never met anyone but still feel a special bond knowing we are spiritual sisters.

Hi Sandy!

Welcome back to our RFTH family!

Yes, I totally agree with you & our fellow RFTHees...that once we're raptured, and are in heaven, we will recognize each other.

And with Jesus present, we will have one huge hick of party there for which to celebrate being home at long last, won't we!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy

Thank you for the wonderful welcome..:)

Sandy

Sandy you are welcome! Please post as often as you like. The more the merrier, especially right now with so much news popping around the world.

Valerie, I like those little cards you have been putting on the different posts. They are lovely.