Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Psalm 43

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Hi Valerie, Kathy, Texas Sue, Tammy, readers
It is quiet on the forum. Wish that we were not so distant so that we could get together, share a meal, pray together.
In heaven, I hope we can meet. Here is a Psalm in the meantime. I agree with David, send out your light and truth Lord God, let them bring us to Your holy hill, soon please. Your will be done God. You are our God and we will praise YOU.
Come quickly Lord Jesus

Psalm 43
1 Vindicate me, O God,
And plead my cause against an ungodly nation;
Oh, deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man!
2 For You are the God of my strength;
Why do You cast me off?
Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
3 Oh, send out Your light and Your truth!
Let them lead me;
Let them bring me to Your holy hill
And to Your tabernacle.
4 Then I will go to the altar of God,
To God my exceeding joy;
And on the harp I will praise You,
O God, my God.
5 Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God.

Re: Psalm 43

Amen to that, Regina!

And since it is so quiet, maybe we should have a party! That should liven things up on the forum. Hmm. Who wants to bring the soft drinks? =)

How about a Gaither "Campfire" Homecoming show? Since there is a campfire we will need chocolate bars, graham crackers and marshmellows to make some S'mores to snack on while we listen to all these great songs. Won't it be fun to be finally home and together for great times like these? I can hardly wait. Heaven will be the most fun we can ever imagine and the company will be the best of all.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Regina, Kathy, Texas Sue,

I too wish we all lived close by and share prayers, and a meal together as well.
I'm sure we'll all get together in Heaven and oh what a time that will be.

Now, let us forget, our troubles even for awhile, and celebrate, the coming of our Lord Jesus. I'll bring the desserts, whatever your hearts desire.

I can't wait to meet you all in person it will be an awesome gathering Texas Sue, Kathy, & Regina. Oh what a time we'll have...

Maranatha!

Valerie

The desserts look awesome. Of course no calories in heaven, right?

You need not worry about calories in Heaven, we'll have our heart's desire,
and not gain 1 ounce....We'll be perfect in all ways, just like Jesus! There is no more death, dying, disease...we need not concern ourselves...I'm sure we'll be able to have a heavenly dessert, once in awhile..don't you think?

Yes!!!

Sounds good to me!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Jesus, could this be added to the wedding supper?, ya, save chef too please, amen

Valerie, T/Sue & All--

I too, was thinking about that very same thing...b/c we'll no longer have to worry about the calories intake in heaven, we'll never ever have to worry about calories again. Infact, we can indulge ourselves to our hearts...er, rather, our stomachs' content.

Another thing I was thinking about when watching & listening to the above Gaither Family Campfire Gathering video; and that is--we'll finally be able to join in with them (and the angels) in singing too. For since many of us here on earth can't exactly carry a tune...at long last we too, will be able to sing along with them.

WOW!!! I can't wait to get to heaven, can you!?!

Btw, Valerie, I love German Chocolate Cake too!!! Now, we need pies to add to the cakes. Lemon Meringue & Strawberry Pie &/or Strawberry Shortcake makes for a mighty scrumptious summertime desserts too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Alas, I don't love German chocolate cake; I detest coconut. But I'll gladly take the lemon meringue pie and the strawberry pie--chocolate meringue pie, too! =)

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

This is not fair...all these wonderful desserts..and all I can do is look at pictures of them..

Bummer...