Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how majestic and powerful is the LordGod our creator

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Rejoice today because our creator is able to bring about His harvest of salvation, more powerfully than a potter on a wheel turns clay into useful and beautiful objects.
God has created the tiniest of substance, smaller than atoms, and built up all we see and all we do not see, in the world we know and universe beyond. All is the handiwork of God. Every particle in place, every hair on your head, known by God who built the world. John 1:1-3
He is powerful and fully able to come back into His creation, as a potter can build up or tear down the clay.
Jesus is coming again to redeem (recover possession) of the people He has saved. Our spirits have lived in flesh, but our maker has prepared new bodies for us 1 Cor 15:12-26, 35-58. Matt 9:16-18, the Lord made everything and rules over all. We are made for God and He provides salvation Mark 2:21-28.

The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come!"

Jeremiah 18:1-10, creation is like clay in the potters hand
1 The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying: 2 “Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will cause you to hear My words.” 3 Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.

5 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: 6 “O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?” says the Lord. “Look, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel! 7 The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, 8 if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. 9 And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.

This is a promise of mercy to those who turn to the Lord and a warning of righteous judgement to those who turn away from the Lord. He is coming back, sooner than you realize. It could be today for you, if this is the day of death.
Valerie, Texas Sue, Kathy, Tammy, all, the One who made every particle of us is coming again, Praise His Holy Name

Re: how majestic and powerful is the LordGod our creator

Amen Regina, a Big Amen!

Even so Come Lord Jesus, Come!

God Bless!

Re: how majestic and powerful is the LordGod our creator

Valerie & Regina,

On TBN, Bill & Gloria Gaither's Precious Memories program, they devoted a whole entire episode to Ernie Haase & Signature Sound...their brand new video album--"Oh, What A Savior" to be released.

Here's their title song, sung by the original E.H. & S.S., that I felt most appropriate for your thread:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Hope you enjoy it!?

Maranatha!
Tammy