Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do you know someone like Bad Boy Cooper?

typical male I guess....

Re: Do you know someone like Bad Boy Cooper?

That is hilarious. I am about to fall off my chair laughing. We always took our dogs everywhere with us and they loved drive-thru fast food windows. The last dog went with my daughter when she married and moved to Midland, TX (middle of nowhere). She was a 4 lb black and white Shztu (don't know how to spell that) who was a real character. Before that were poodles (only one at a time), a pug, a cockapoo and a llasa apso. When we went thru the bank drive-thru there was always a milkbone dog treat in the window tray with the receipt. And yes, they loved DQ ice cream cones!

Thanks Steve, that was so fun to watch. Anything with a dog in it is a big hit.

Thanks Steve, that was very funny...at least I know now why, daisy got the ice cream first. No I don't know anyone like bad boy Cooper,
but I can imagine there are plenty like him out there.

Our little dog called, Furby, ShiPoo, a S h i t z u & Poodle Mix, loves Carmel candies, which he used to get as a daily treat. Lettuce, celery, all green products are his favorites. One time my husband put a grocery bag on the floor and it had celery, green peppers, broccoli; Furby stuck his head inside the bag, and nibbled on the greens, until I noticed, and caught him in the act. Therefore, give him some of his own, and taught him to stay out of the bags.

Poor little guy is resting and trying to get over his torn leg ligaments.
I'm the night nurse, and sleep out in the living room on the couch, watching over his needs, and my husband is the day nurse..sort of..and helps to look after his needs in the day time. He's slowly recovering.

BUMP!!!!

Too funny!

Bad Boy Cooper should watch and take note,
Lamb bone eat his ice cream on his 13th Birthday. Good Boy Lamb bone!

Here's the original video from youtube, in better quality too. The video I had embeded is now gone. Maybe Val can insert this into my first post

Sorry Steve, I wish I could, but I can't insert it in the top video.

Once, it is posted you can only do any changes within 60 minutes, after that all I can do as administrator is delete a post. If it happens to be the very first one on top to be deleted, then the whole thread is gone. This is a low budget forum, and certain things are set in stone by bravenet.

It's good that you posted a new one...I'm sure others will try this one if the since the first one doesn't work anymore.

Here's the original video from youtube, in better quality too. The video I had embeded is now gone. Maybe Val can insert this into my first post