Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
April 1st has been declared by Florida Judge to be Athiest's Holy Day!

From 5Doves...

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!"
"For Your Discernment!"

Mary Anna (21 Feb 2014) - "HOLY DAY SET BY A FLORIDA COURT-----ATHIEST HOLY DAY"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2014/maryas221-2.htm

I agree 100% with the Florida Court, don't you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: April 1st has been declared by Florida Judge to be Athiest's Holy Day!

I agree Tammy, with the judge, with no disrespect to those born on April 1st.

For only a fool would say there is no God!

I thought that I would bump this thread up, b/c Athiest's Holy Day is coming up in seven days.

April Fools Day, their first declared legal holiday.

Maranatha!
Tammy

LOL! Too funny.

Kathy G.
LOL! Too funny.

Some how, Kathy, I thought that you & our fellow RFTHees would get tickled over this.

And what major fools they (the Athiests) are too!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

It is refreshing to be able to agree with a decision that our government has made.

Loved this!!!

Maranatha

SisterNChrist
Kathy G.
LOL! Too funny.

Some how, Kathy, I thought that you & our fellow RFTHees would get tickled over this.

And what major fools they (the Athiests) are too!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yeah, no kidding!

BTW, Tammy, I sent you an email earlier today.

April Fools Day has arrived, and fools all over the world are celebrating their holiday!

This is a joke I heard Dr. Jack Van Impe say on one of his programs...!
It may not be exact word for word, but, I think you'll get it the message anyways.

There was a fool and a preacher, waiting at a bus stop. The fool noticed the preacher was reading the Bible. The fool said, to him, what portion of the Bible do you believe to be true. The preacher answered all of it, especially the part that Holy men of God were inspired by God's Holy Spirit and wrote down God's word. The fool, said I don't believe in God of the Bible or any part of the it;, because there isn't one thing that you can prove to me without a shadow of a doubt, this very moment, to be absolutely true, without any dispute.

The fool said to the preacher, if you can prove one thing from the bible beyond a shadow of a doubt as true this very moment, then I'll believe in the God of the bible, inspired it and the bible to be true. The preacher thought about it for a moment and said alright. He repeated back to the fool and said, if I can prove one thing in the Bible that is true, then you will believe that the Bible is the word of God. The fool responded, yes, of course, I will. The preacher walked over to the fool and grabbed the his nose, and twisted it as hard as he could, and let go. It started to bleed profusely, leaving the fool standing there stunned, holding his nose trying to stop the bleeding. The fool yelled out, why on earth did you do that for, pinching his nose to try and stop the bleeding. The preacher said, you told me to prove one thing in the bible that is true beyond any shadow of doubt or dispute and you would believe the bible to be true and God as it's author. The preacher smiled and said, the scripture states, Proverbs 30:33 "the wringing of the nose brings forth blood".

Proverbs
30:33 American Standard Version
For the churning of milk bringeth forth butter, And the wringing of the nose bringeth forth blood; So the forcing of wrath bringeth forth strife.

April 1st, 2014 (April fools day). What a great day to be ruptured. Lord, I am ready and watching. See you in the air soon.

Freddie, I totally agree with you there!!! Wouldn't it be a major kick-in-the-pants that on this Athiest's Holy Day, that we get Raptured on this very day!?

Dear Lord, I too, am more than ready to go as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Freddie
April 1st, 2014 (April fools day). What a great day to be ruptured. Lord, I am ready and watching. See you in the air soon.

Freddie I hope you mean "Raptured"...Ruptured...I think you know the word is Raptured, not Ruptured, just trying to pull an April fools joke on me. LOL!

For those that don't know...the meaning of the word rupture...

Rupture

ruptured

Rapture

rapture

Valerie
Freddie

Freddie I hope you mean "Raptured"...Ruptured...I think you know the word is Raptured, not Ruptured, just trying to pull an April fools joke on me. LOL!

For those that don't know...the meaning of the word rupture...

Rupture

ruptured

Rapture

rapture
LOL Valeria, When I typed it, the spell check underlined the word as misspelled. Without looking, I corrected it on spell check and grabbed the wrong word. You bet your sweetness I know it is Raptured. I am still laughing at my mistake, nice catch.