Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God Doesn't Lie - KJV

Something each and everyone of us should keep in forefront of our thoughts
daily, especially, when we listen to those whom say they prophecy what God has told him/her. Let God be true but every man/woman/child a liar.

I say the following straight out of scripture:

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"
Numbers 23:19, KJV

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."

Romans 3:4, KJV

"In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;"
Titus 1:2, KJV

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
John 8:44, KJV

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."
1 John 2:22, KJV

"He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son."
1 John 5:10, KJV

"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."
1 John 1:10, KJV

Re: God's Word is a Sure Thing...It fails Not.

God's Word Is Sure
by Patricia Dailey,
Senior Pastor, Bethel Revival Center

Joshua 21:43-45
And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which He sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein. And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that He sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand. There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

God is true, and His promises are true and sure. Certainly, they will come to pass, even as He said.

Here we see in Joshua that there failed nothing of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel: All came to pass — ALL!

So, if God speaks, we can rest assured that what He has said will come to pass.

Hebrews 6:18
That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us

By reading God's Word and seeing how He didn't fail, we can be confident that He never will fail. We can see from the Scriptures that God is true to His Word, that He does not lie, and that His Word will not change.

People change. Weather changes. All kinds of changes take place in this world — but God never changes.

Luke 21:8,9
And He said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

Even in this very hour we live in, we can see that the signs Jesus spoke of in Luke 21 are coming to pass in our day.

He told us that when we see these things — earthquakes, tsunamis, wars and rumors of wars, etc. — taking place in our world, this is the beginning of sorrows.

And there are wars being fought and rumors of wars starting throughout the world. There isn't any peace in the world today. People are seeking peace, but not from God. They meet to discuss peace, but there seems to be no peace to be had.

The only true peace will be when they turn to Jesus Christ and repent of their sins. Then they will find the true peace within.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

We who have received Christ as Lord and Saviour know this great peace personally. If we turned away from Him to go our own way and the Lord came back for His own, we would face His judgment. But we no longer have to live in fear of judgment as long as we walk with the Lord.

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Psalm 119:89
For ever, O LORD, Thy word is settled in heaven.

God's Word stands firm throughout eternity. It's forever settled in heaven, never to be changed.

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Even though one day heaven and earth will pass away, God's Word will remain. In fact, we will be judged according to His Word.

I Kings 8:56
Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto His people Israel, according to all that He promised: there hath not failed one word of all His good promise, which He promised by the hand of Moses his servant.

After Solomon had prayed at the dedication of the temple, he rose and blessed the congregation of Israel, stating that, according to all the Lord has promised, there had not failed one word of His good promise.

What God had promised Israel through Moses did not fail because God is a God of His Word, and what He has promised cannot fail.

Yet many are hesitant to believe. For some reason their faith is not in contact with the promises of God. It takes faith to believe that these promises will come to pass.

Now, we have seen in His Word testimony that His promises came to pass just as He had said. This should cause us to be very strong and encouraged in the fact that those things which He had promised to the children of Israel came to pass: Not one word of His good promises failed. If we can only lay hold of this, that if God's promises came to pass back there in the days of Joshua and Solomon, His promises to us will also come to pass.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

God's Word will not turn back to Him empty but will prosper in the thing whereunto He sent it.

We can see here that God's Word is sure. We should want to take hold of these precious promises.

DELAYS DISCOURAGE FAITH

I believe, many times what hinders people is that when it doesn't come to pass immediately, they stop believing.

I went through a long faith battle that lasted for years, but while I waited on God to fulfil His Word, I still believed what He had said. My faith was made stronger to read passages of Scripture such as these. I read where not even one word failed of all God had spoken: He brought it all to pass.

If He would do that for the children of Israel, why would anyone think He wouldn't do it for us who will believe Him today.

He will do it for us if we hold fast and wait patiently; but, many times, people give up on the promises of God because of their impatience. They want it done right now! As soon as we have something afflict us, we expect God to remove it right now.

And sometimes He might do just that; I'm not saying He wouldn't. As soon as you start crying out unto God about a pain in your body, He can remove it just that quickly.

I'm not saying He can't do it quickly — as soon as you ask Him — because He can. But other times, no. He wants to test your faith and see whether you are going to stand in faith, believing in Him and His promises.

Hebrews 10:36
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Remember now, God is true and His promises are true.

Again, we note in Joshua where all came to pass and in I Kings where not a word failed, not one word. God is no respecter of persons. What He has done for one, He will do for any who will reach out to stand in faith believing. In these two passages He did it for the whole group of the children of Israel. And if He could do that for them, He can also do it for us.

Thank God we have these Scriptures in His Word that we can put our faith in, having the assurance that they will come to pass as He has spoken.

Isaiah 46:11b
yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

He was talking to the children of Israel, yes, but if He spoke that way to the children of Israel about His promises, don't you believe He would speak the same to us? If He has spoken something, surely He will bring it to pass. And if He has purposed it, He will also do it.

Now, I can't force you to believe. It has to be on your part to believe God's Word. Whatever God has promised He's able to perform — whether you believe or you don't believe.

Psalm 33:4
For the word of the LORD is right; and all His works are done in truth.

Once again, He is talking about truth. Anything He does is right and is done in truth.

Psalm 146:6
Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever

Notice, He said, forever! He keeps truth forever. Wouldn't it be wonderful if His people would keep truth forever?

John 17:17
Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy Word is truth.

Yes, God's Word is truth, and we certainly do not want to brush it off or give up believing what He has said just because it doesn't happen right away. We have to stand in faith, believing His promises are truth: what He has said He will do.

God is pleased with us when we place our trust in Him and in His promises, knowing there are no lies in God or in His Word.

GOD IS FAITHFUL

The Scriptures are so clear to let us see that God is a God of His Word. When He speaks from His Word, or through prophecy or some other way — even a still small voice — and He promises you something, you can be assured it will come to pass as He said. If that was Him speaking, it will come to pass. If it coincides with His Word, it will come to pass.

If He says He is going to heal you, that doesn't conflict with His Word, so it's true that He will heal you. You can stand believing that very thing.

Even though your faith is tested for a long time, God is yet faithful. You can continue believing, whether others believe or not. When you place your faith in His Word, you can be confident it will come to pass.

His Word is truth, and it will come to pass. It doesn't make any difference how others believe or don't believe; we have to believe what we know is the truth. We have to believe God and His Word, rather than what men have to say about it.

Romans 3:3,4
For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Even if some did not believe the Word of God, God would still be faithful to His promises. Here in Romans He was speaking to the Jews at that time, but what He says there still applies to all: God is true, regardless of whether men believe His Word or not. His word is true and it will come to pass, just as He said.

Man's unbelief doesn't affect God's Word. If He has promised, He will fulfil what He has said, because God is faithful to His promises.

I Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

God is faithful. If He has called us, He will do whatever needs to be done — both in our lives and in the calling which He has called us to do — to bring His will to pass in and through us.

II Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

The Lord is faithful. If you believe what He has said here, then He will stablish you and keep you from evil. Even though temptation comes along, He will be there to make a way of escape.

I Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, Who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

We don't know how, but He will make a way of escape that we can be able to bear temptation that comes our way.

How faithful He really is. Wouldn't you like to be just as faithful to Him: faithful to all He has spoken to you about, as far as how you should live, how your character should be, how you should treat others, and how you should love and serve Him with all of your heart?

Luke 9:23
And He said to them all, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.

If we could be just as faithful to Him as He is to us! And He certainly is faithful to us. Many might not believe that, but if they would just stop and consider God's faithfulness to them — as Jeremiah did — they would believe it:

Lamentations 3:21-23
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.

If His mercies are new every day, that's faithfulness towards us. Thank God that we can find His mercy and grace right in the time of need.

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

I thank God for His faithfulness. When we are facing trouble, we can trust in His faithfulness to supply the mercies and grace we need.

http://www.glorytochrist.com/SermText/God's%20Word%20Is%20Sure.htm

The Seven Bible Tests of a True Prophet

http://www.prophecyhelps101.com/rich_text_3.html

Introduction: Num. 12:6 "And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, [and] will speak unto him in a dream."

Often God uses dreams and visions to reveal His will to mankind.

Test # 1) Isa. 8:20. "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them."

The "law" here is a reference to the "Law of Moses," the first five books of the Old Testament, which also contain the Ten Commandments law, and "testimony" is a reference to the rest of the Old Testament, and by extension including the New Testament, which also contains the "testimony of Jesus Christ" (Rev. 12:17), that both together explain what the "Law of Moses" means in mankind's practical experience.

True prophet's sayings are totally consistent with all that the Holy Spirit has already revealed in Scripture.

Test #2) Jer. 23:14. "I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness. v.16, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, [and] not out of the mouth of the LORD."

True prophets will reprove other prophet's sins, rather than conspire to support one-another's claims.

Test #3) Jer. 28:9. "The prophet which prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, [then] shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him."

True prophet's predictions must come to pass, ALL of them.

Test #4) Mt. 7:15. "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. ... Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. ...Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

True prophets lead people to repentance and humility before God, and to love their fellow humans. They never lead people to become competitive, prideful or self-exalting.

Test #5) 1 Jn. 4:2. "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:" (See also Hebrews 4:15. Jesus "was in all points tempted like as [we are, yet] without sin.")

True prophets confess that Jesus came in our "fallen" human flesh, yet He got the victory over every sin and all sin, just as we can, through connection with His Father and our Father.

Test #6) Dan. 10:17. "For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me."

True prophets have no strength or breath of their own while in vision, but supernatural strength from God.

Test #7) Jn. 1:15. "John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me."

True prophets exalt Christ alone, but never their own abilities.

Re: The Seven Bible Tests of a True Prophet

Often God uses dreams and visions to reveal His will to mankind.

Not in this day and age, He doesn't. Prophecy ended with the apostles and will not be restored until the Tribulation. There are no true prophets anymore, nor will there be until the Church Age is over.

Re: The Seven Bible Tests of a True Prophet

Kathy, If you go by the test above, you're absolutely correct.
There are no true prophets today, that I know of, because a true prophets prophecies must ALL come to pass. I have yet to come across one. Better that they were teachers of God's Holy Word instead. There are some very good teachers and preachers of the word; but prophets, I don't know of any, that have been proven to be such.

There are dreams and visions, but only God knows if they are from Him.
Yes there are some dreams from the Lord, however, there can be different interpretations of dreams and visions by each person, unless they are specific.

I can reveal the Lord has laid on my heart to stay on the
straight and narrow path, because the time is so very close. I'm letting
the Lord guide me as to whether or not to allow posts on prophecy from you tube, or other personal sources again on the forums, or stay completely away from them.

What I believe I was shown, may be of a shock to some, it was to me. There are MANY False Prophets whom are posing as righteous, when on the other hand, they are just the opposite.

Some are allowing themselves to be deceived, while others are knowingly doing it, with a purpose of popularity and self pride.

I was so down when I found this out, it really disturbed me. It was very depressing. Lord, Lord, have we not propheciesed, in your name, etc. etc., get away from me, I knew you not!!!

Now I know why, when the Lord said, that even the elect of God,
could almost be deceived if it were possible. I know I was almost deceived,
and almost fell for what Zachary was stating, yet Rody I could
tell was filled with self pride, and I had a hard time believing him at all from the very beginning.

I know it's not popular to follow what the Lord is showing me, as
many long to hear prophecy from all sources, even if it isn't true.
I'm praying daily, asking God, what I should do, and the answer is
always the same; wait on the Lord, Don't give in to deception.

Therefore, what choice is there, then to stay away from personal prophecy
from others altogether.

Therefore, we must rely on the Bible, the Word of God and the true prophets of the Bible like Elijah.

We all know that God can not lie, therefore, it's true when we say God is not a liar. For God's Holy Spirit, is the Spirit of Truth whom abides within those, whom love the truth, and everything it stands for.

God Bless,

Valerie