Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wattacoota: Demonic attacks, blessing and cursing, the believers authority!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

demonic attacks, blessing and cursing, the believers authority!

Published on Oct 22, 2012 by wattacoota
The believers authority

Re: Wattacoota: Demonic attacks, blessing and cursing, the believers authority!

Calvin,

What an excellent video, no truer words spoken. We do have the authority, in the name of Jesus, to bless or curse. This young man brings it across, and as I listened, the Spirit whom dwells within each believer, The Holy One, does confirm these words are from God's teaching.

Just recently, I received an email from a person claiming to be God, and that things this persons spoke were curses straight from the pits of hell. I had to take immediate authority given to me and available to all believers to make this demonic entity leave. Remember we do not wrestle against flesh & blood but against spiritual forces of wickedness.

Ephesians 6:12
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

I said "In the name of Jesus, I commanded you to leave and go back to where you came from and never to return, in Jesus name I pray"...and it was gone for good. I believed what I commanded would happen, because Jesus had said that we whom believe, have the authority to do even greater things the Lord did here on earth.

John 14:12-14

King James Version (KJV)

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

This video also brought to mind something else which I have been thinking about lately. This young man brought this straight to the fore-front. About
God giving us authority in the very beginning over all land, the creatures, on the land, in the air, and in the waters.

We were made in God's image, therefore, as Sons and Daughters of God, we were giving authority by God to rule over the Earth. Yes Adam & Eve lost that authority to Satan, and Jesus came to Earth to redeem and save us through his sacrifice, and claim back the authority on our behalf and giving it back to His Believers.

This is how the verse in John 10:34 is therefore explained CORRECTLY. We are not, nor ever will be "fallen angels"...the word "gods" in that verse, is speaking of the authority GOD has given humans because WE were made in HIS IMAGE, therefore, when it is speaking of "gods" it is speaking of HUMANS whom were given AUTHORITY TO RULE OVER EVERYTHING. Don't let anyone deceive you that you are a fallen angel, for fallen angels are demons whom once were Angels in Heaven which were cast of out of heaven, along with Lucifer/Satan whom rebelled against God.

King James Version John 10 34
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Thanks so much for posting this video and sharing wonderful truths that are available to all believers.

God Bless in Jesus Name!

Valerie

If by chance you have missed watching this video, let me just state it was worth the while. It was very assuring, and confirming as to how the Lord works, and the authority in Jesus, His followers have to their advantage.

God Bless!

Valerie

Good morning Valerie! and all,
"Fair Use For Information and Discussion Purposes"
"Use Your Discernment"

Here is a verse to remember, so hearts be strengthened, pick up your spiritual armour with the word of God (Eph 6:10-18) and start taking authority. We are in a battle here and it is not against flesh and blood. Jesus came to save men, not the beings and authorities listed in the verse.
Bind, loose, and the gates of hell will not prevail against the church (Matt 16:18).

Matt 18:18-20

The earth IS the Lord's and the fullness thereof (Psalm 24:1). WE have the spiritual right under Christ Jesus to pray for the Kingdom of God to come on the earth as it is in heaven. Our prayers are evidence of our belief (Heb 11:1) that the word of God is true.

Don't be discouraged, remember who you are in Christ, pick up your battlesuit and weapon (the word of God and prayer) and be on the offensive in prayer. We were born into this time for God's purpose.

Matt 18:18-20KJV- 18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

"fair use for information and discussion purposes"

Oops, the link to Hebrews 11:1 wasn't working.
Here it is
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

pray in faith because those prayers go before a real God, a real Father, a real King.

Maranatha. Take it all back Lord. Come as King of Kings and put all under New Management. I'm for change alright, a change to the Kingdom of God.

Good evening Regina,

Thanks for posting these scriptures, for our encouragement.

Sorry haven't been able to get back sooner, but I'm fighting off,
this cough, sneezing, sore throat, trying to get bed rest and trying to keep up with household duties too...

I command all of this illness to leave in Jesus name, for myself and my husband. Believing God will heal us this very day! Amen! Thanks be to God!

For nothing is impossible for God!

See you soon at the gathering at the Rapture Flight to Heaven in the clouds!

Maranatha!

Valerie