Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Months from the Titanic seem to speak, "RAPTURE, GET ABOARD LIFE RAFTS!!!"

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Monday, September 17, 2012
1 Tishrei, 5773
Rosh Hashanah Day 1

From: Monday, April 15, 1912 - Titanic sinks about 2:20 a.m.
New Moon on 4/17/1912
To: Monday, September 17, 2012 - enter Tishri, Rosh Hashanah
It is 36,680 days
Or 100 years, 5 months, 2 days
Or 5240 weeks
Or 1205 months - Rev. 12:05 is the "RAPTURE"

In the Revelation 12 account of the "child" those who "came
through" (as in a "birth") the writings of the Patriarchs of
Israel (the Bible) and "DID BELIEVE" on Jesus --- UNLIKE
CORPORATE "ISRAEL" ("Virgo") --- are SNATCHED AWAY!!!

...Revelation 12 (NIV1984)
...5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule
...all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was
...snatched up [THE RAPTURE] to God and to his throne.

See:

Rofa (18 Aug) "Dream: the wooden pig that was given a spirit" ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

Re: Months from the Titanic seem to speak, "RAPTURE, GET ABOARD LIFE RAFTS!!!"

Calvin, thanks so much for being such a diligent watchman, and sounding the alarm! Time has run out!!! Jesus is coming to rescue us just in time! Your post brought back to mind a dream I had at least 10 years back or more. Without going into detail, I'll just give you a snippet of here. However in the dream section under your thread, I posted my dream as a reply to your titanic thread. All I know is that as there was sudden destruction was taking place to all on board the ship. However, I was taken to a safe place, a beautiful park and garden like setting with families awaiting arrival of their loved ones and it was on land.

Wow, I haven't thought of this dream, for many years now, until I read your post and it brought it back to mind today.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie & Calvin,

Please read my post on your same thread over on @ the Dream, Visions, & Prophecies section too, while you're at it. OK?

And thank you two sooo much for your encouraging words, re: our possible Rapture.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks for the post Calvin. Your posts are always thought provoking. It is really looking like we could be going.

The only issue I draw to attention is that I think Rev 12:05 refers to Jesus being caught up to his throne in heaven from an historic viewpoint.

shalom