Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 Earthquakes Near Me Last Night

I just checked the earthquake news and discovered that two earthquakes happened very close to where I live last night. Here are the details. Also, when you see Irving, Grand Prarie, Farmer's Branch - all those are suburbs of Dallas. The way all these communities have grown together it is just one big city really. You just think "Dallas" when you see any of them.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

FIRST EARTHQUAKE

Magnitude 3.4

Date-Time

Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 04:05:01 UTC

Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 11:05:01 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location - 32.847°N, 96.956°W

Depth - 5 km (3.1 miles)

Region NORTHERN TEXAS

Distances

4 km (2 miles) NNW of Irving, Texas

10 km (6 miles) SW of Farmers Branch, Texas
11 km (6 miles) E of Euless, Texas
12 km (7 miles) NNE of Grand Prairie, Texas

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SECOND EARTHQUAKE

Magnitude 3.1

Date-Time

Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 04:09:03 UTC

Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 11:09:03 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location - 32.768°N, 96.915°W

Depth - 5.1 km (3.2 miles)

Region NORTHERN TEXAS

Distances

4 km (2 miles) NNW of Cockrell Hill, Texas
6 km (3 miles) SE of Irving, Texas
8 km (4 miles) ENE of Grand Prairie, Texas

9 km (5 miles) W of Dallas, Texas

The first one in Farmer's Branch was about 10 miles from me and the second one 5 miles W of Dallas about 24 miles from where I live. Now that is a little too close for comfort. The magnitude was only 3.1 and 3.4 but earthquakes happening where I don't remember any happening before. That is a little unnerving. They are shown as the big orange circle over Texas on the Incident map at the link below.

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Re: 2 Earthquakes Near Me Last Night

Here is a news article about the earthquakes. Talk about exact - they have it narrowed down to the streets/intersection where these hit. I found the article on the Drudge Report - how about that? It made international news.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Earthquake-Shakes-North-Texas-171963191.html

The two Texas quakes are now posted on the website "Extinction Protocol"

Here is a map:

Twin earthquakes rattle residents across North Texas

Posted on September 30, 2012

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

Oh Wow, Sue, two Earthquakes in one night! I agree too close for comfort Sis! I'm sure it's another sign of the times, actually I expect a big one on the day of the Rapture, where the dead in Christ will be ressurected, to meet the Lord in the air. I believe there is a book called Earthquake Ressurection. All I can add is, we're very close now, look up our redemption draws nigh!

Take a look at the multiple quakes in Colombia; quakes in divers places...Jesus is coming, perhaps before the day is out.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Two earthquakes rattled North Texas within 10 minutes late Saturday night.

The U.S. Geological Survey confirms a magnitude 3.4 earthquake occured at 11:05:01 p.m. The USGS listed the epicenter at 32.847°N, 96.956°W. That's just southwest of Las Colinas Country Club near North McArthur Blvd. and West Rochelle Road. It was southeast of DFW International Airport.
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The second earthquake was a magnitude 3.1. It happened at 11:09:03 p.m. The USGS listed the epicenter at 32.768°N, 96.915°W. That location is Loop 12 Walton Walker Blvd., just north of Interstate 30 in far West Dallas. It is northwest of the city of Cockrell Hill.

There are no reports of damage or injuries. Seismologist and SMU professor Brian Stump said that he doesn’t believe fracking is behind the recent earthquakes in North Texas.

“In central part of the United States where we’re not in a big plate boundary, there are faults, those faults to relieve stress occasionally and I think that’s what happened,” he said.

Still, he plans to study these quakes more. He thinks there may be a human connection to the quakes, just not sure exactly what it is.

“For one thing it may a sequence of natural events or be related to human activity. We still need to study to quantify the relationship,” he said.

The earthquakes felt here, are on the smaller scale he adds, and doesn’t think they are strong enough to cause much damage.

NBC 5 talked to people in Irving who were happy to give their play-by-play of the quakes.

continues at url below with photos & videos:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Earthquake-Shakes-North-Texas-171963191.html